Giovanni Di Stefano coming out with some more interesting comments.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATFEAR is the FUEL FOR BLACKMAIL we should all remember but I will expose ALL very soon because what has happened to Rangers cannot be allowed

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATBUT I have only RECENTLY discovered why Craig Whyte opted for ADMINISTRATION

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATsince February 2012 OVER 25 Fxxxxx MILLION POUNDS...where did that come from? Their balance sheet as at Feb 2012 assets exceeded liabilities

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATthe fact that RFC PLC was NEVER insolvent and perfectly capable of carrying on day to day activities afterall it has paid out in fees

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed the guy is crazy, but i think he does have a point that we were never insolvent. (the part about assets always exceeded liabilites).

a bit like SDM statement after we went into administration, to paraphrase, he was stunned because there was no decision on TBC. Although i dont think he realised the extent of Craig Whytes wreckage.

Whole things peculiar, but f... it. For whatever reason, at least he's actually fighting for the club. Maybe he's got a few screws loose, maybe he's found something we don't know. Time will tell I suppose....

wouldn't it just be great though if he was proven right?

indeed the guy is crazy, but i think he does have a point that we were never insolvent. (the part about assets always exceeded liabilites).

a bit like SDM statement after we went into administration, to paraphrase, he was stunned because there was no decision on TBC. Although i dont think he realised the extent of Craig Whytes wreckage.

always said that Whyte took us into administration with HMRC so the big tax case was covered either way.

Well he says he will be on some radio station at 17.05 pm for a interview.

Even though some of the comments intrigue you until they become public and in the mainstream his comments arent wotrh shit.(even if all true)

53m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

see wht Rangers fans should wait 4 years to return to proper competative football whilst men in suits make themselves rich at the expense

56m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

of loyal hardworking Rangers Supporters. By God Don Corleone was right 'men in suits steal more money with their briefcases than robbers'