Hahahahahaha

thebooler

They thought our support would feel downtrodden and beaten.

They may also have thought that we are glory hunters who would walk away.

They have no idea what it means to be a Bear as they support parochial teams driven by hate and envy.

We are the Rangers, a proud team with an illustrious history with fans all over the world.

In the words of a living legend "We don't do walking away".

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have no idea what it means to be a Bear as they support parochial teams driven by hate and envy.

We are the Rangers, a proud team with an illustrious history with fans all over the world.

Here here

They will never break our spirit . Our return to the top is being plotted as we speak .

NO SURRENDER .

They are raging cause the 'punishment' that they have given us is what we all wanted, and we are very happy with it.

Some 'punishment' :lol:

FUCK THE SPL

Reminds me of the convicts who were sent to Australia for "punishment" so instead of rotting away in a stingy rat infested cell for 25 years for stealing a loaf of bread to feed their starving families, they were sent to work in the sunshine in the land of plenty,then given a pardon and land to work as their own....some fucking punishment indeed :lol:

Have to say, while I wanted to teach all other clubs a lesson and show them that 'sporting integrity' means their own death, I also was a little gutted at the thought of going to the bottom tier, losing all our players. I really thought, 'fuck, this is gonna be tough'

The decision got made today though, and my first reaction, genuinely, was one of quiet excitement. Sad to see some of the lads who were faithful enough probably leaving now, but still, what a relief not to be going to play in the same dumps every week. Genuinely refreshing. I really welcome the challenge. It wont be easy but this is the start of a new beginning. We must stick together, we must work to budgets and the fans must back the club.

I'm excited

This might just be the start of something beautiful...

A post on the Killie Forum.......................................

"Why are all the Rangers fans delighted about this"

They just don't get it. Do they? They've shouted for months for punishment, they've got their desire, and now they don't understand our joy. We're happy cos we've taken our punishment on the chin, we'll go on an exciting journey around the countries smaller clubs, and we'll be back bigger and better than ever before.

Meantime we all pish oorselves laughing when they go tae the wall. :lol:

Sky were interviewing supporters outside Ibrox and Hampden after the announcement and to a man and woman they all said it was the right thing and were happy about it. You could just sense thousands of cunts who follow the other SPL teams seething whilst watching it. :D

The Mhanks in particular are even more diluded and hilarious. The seem to be under the impression that:

1. Losing Rangers will result in only losing 4 million a year, a sum that can easily be made up in CL group stage :lol:

2. That they live off of what they earn from the fans.

3. That this will herald a new era of mhank domination that by the time we get back into the SPL they will be so far ahead we'll never catch them up.

I almost feel sorry for them....almost :drugang:

What they don't seem to realise is that losing Rangers means a lot more than just losing the gate receipts for old firm matches. Sky will renegotiate a substantially reduced TV deal that they will receive less of now the other 11 teams can out vote them, which they will be even more keen to do now with facing the black hole in their finances.

That the other 11 teams will have reduced resources through budget cutting meaning the league will get even more dire.

That the league being over by November is not a good thing in any way shape or form I mean who the fuck is going to watch a septic game now except them? No cunt thats who.

They also seem to forget that they are a PLC and any profit they start to make will be wandering out the door to shareholders as they will inevitably be forced to cut costs themselves.

Och well nothing left to do but kick back and enjoy the chaos. And in the words of the joker.."you know the thing about chaos? It's fair".

Sky were interviewing supporters outside Ibrox and Hampden after the announcement and to a man and woman they all said it was the right thing and were happy about it. You could just sense thousands of cunts who follow the other SPL teams seething whilst watching it. :D

Cannot see how the fans of any other club missed the determination of the majority of our support to be in SFL3. Totally flummoxed by their surprise at our delight.I mean even SuperAlly has been on the news stating that he acknowledged the fans wishes upon the matter so where have these people been? Who or what have they been listening to?

We don't wish to be the fatted calf for them or their clubs any more. They should learn to deal with that fact. As should Regan and Doncaster.

Cannot see how the fans of any other club missed the determination of the majority of our support to be in SFL3. Totally flummoxed by their surprise at our delight.I mean even SuperAlly has been on the news stating that he acknowledged the fans wishes upon the matter so where have these people been? Who or what have they been listening to?

We don't wish to be the fatted calf for them or their clubs any more. They should learn to deal with that fact. As should Regan and Doncaster.

I don't think they missed it mate, they are just totally raging about it. :D

''2. That they live off of what they earn from the fans''

So why couldn't they afford Robbie Keane without Desmond having to fork out. Thick :wanker: 's

It really is amazing how fucking dumb they they. They don't seem to realise there will be zero fucking interest in the SPL next season and that as of right now (should Rangers indeed be in Div 3 next season and there isn't another twist in the tale) they are living outwith their means which means either they have to get into debt to maintain their current squad OR they have to qualify for the CL group stages which lets face it has almost zero chance of happening.

The rot wont kick in until Jan/Feb once they have been thoroughly pumped out of europe. Do they really think they are going to fill the san giro every other week people turning up to see a league thats already over against opposition who are on their arse because they are fucked financially? They'll all be calling for Lemons head but who do they replace that cunt with? They will have no choice but to either go for broke and spend money they dont have chasing the CL dream or they cut their cloth to measure which means they get worse which means less fans turning up and so the rot will kick in in earnest.

Be careful what you wish for timmy.

Fucking zoomers the lot o them.

Tarriers, killie, sheepfuckers dont get it, we don't have to explain it to them.

Another adventure, they think its titles n crud, they think we care about their presence. Fuck em.

It's us, the Rangers family. We Are The People, they think it's just a slogan, they will never understand.

The fight is on. :crabflute:

I'm also laughing my head off. All the haters and 'supporters' of the other SPL clubs that wanted us out better start rallying all the others supporters to come out of their dog kennels, or they're fucked.

All good and well that the supporters have a voice, but these are the hard core of the clubs. Do they realise that they're going to have t drum up support out of the woodwork to replace the revenue lost?!?! I'm not convinced, although the media will have them all convinced that without Rangers they are all now fighting for a CL place that won't exist because of poor co-efficient shortly.

What a bunch of bigoted losers!!!!!

the media will have them all convinced that without Rangers they are all now fighting for a CL place that won't exist because of poor co-efficient shortly.

EXACTLY! The majority of them will be too blinkered to see that. Even if there is another CL place up for grabs they are hardly going to reap a massive payday for a 4th qualifying round match away in San Marino. Not even close to a substitute for the money they have fucked themselves out of by voting against us.

It's hilarious.

I'm more excited about the football journey on which we are about to embark (assuming SFL3) than I have been in years.

The diddy clubs (and others) must be pig sick that their punishment is nothing of the sort.

Absolutely! Goodbye dull, boring , same shit week in week out SPL , and hello new exciting times!

The rangers fans are delighted with this because we've been kicked about mocked n laughed at by most of the killie pies as I've seen on my facebook, well I for one will be one of the first to roll about in laughter when they break.