Hahahahahaha

thebooler

A post on the Killie Forum.......................................

"Why are all the Rangers fans delighted about this"

They just don't get it. Do they? They've shouted for months for punishment, they've got their desire, and now they don't understand our joy. We're happy cos we've taken our punishment on the chin, we'll go on an exciting journey around the countries smaller clubs, and we'll be back bigger and better than ever before.

Meantime we all pish oorselves laughing when they go tae the wall. :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is the day we take our first steps back to glory and again dominating Scottish Football and hopefully beyond.

Today their pain and misery begins.

We will be back stronger and better. Will they?

Altogether now.....

They're too thick to realise there are thousands of bears who in the past didnt have season books or bother to travel to away games but who will now be there for our club after the hatred we have witnessed.

We are gonnae need a 100,000 seater stadium from here on in.

This isn't a punishment. Due to having a new company behind us, the club had to reapply at the bottom - as is the rule. It was only the greedy SPL mob that tried to bend rule after rule to have us brought up several leagues. This was all for their benefit, not ours and now I'll enjoy watching them squirm without us.

This isn't a punishment. Due to having a new company behind us, the club had to reapply at the bottom - as is the rule. It was only the greedy SPL mob that tried to bend rule after rule to have us brought up several leagues. This was all for their benefit, not ours and now I'll enjoy watching them squirm without us.

Good point mate, and very true.

It just goes tae show how all the shite we read in the press and hear on the telly can twist our minds into thinking they way they want us tae think.

They just don't seem to get it. Rangers in Div 3 is a disaster for the SPL. Looking over forums and social media they are all creaming themselves that we have been put there - it's what most of us wanted. The thing that makes me laugh the most is Aberdeen fans going on about integrity - they should have been relegated years ago

It's hilarious.

I'm more excited about the football journey on which we are about to embark (assuming SFL3) than I have been in years.

The diddy clubs (and others) must be pig sick that their punishment is nothing of the sort.

They're too thick to realise there are thousands of bears who in the past didnt have season books or bother to travel to away games but who will now be there for our club after the hatred we have witnessed.

We are gonnae need a 100,000 seater stadium from here on in.

Correct I've not had a season ticket for years as I can't get to many games but I will be buying one now regardless if I can only go a few times as my club needs me.

A post on the Killie Forum.......................................

"Why are all the Rangers fans delighted about this"

They just don't get it. Do they? They've shouted for months for punishment, they've got their desire, and now they don't understand our joy. We're happy cos we've taken our punishment on the chin, we'll go on an exciting journey around the countries smaller clubs, and we'll be back bigger and better than ever before.

Meantime we all pish oorselves laughing when they go tae the wall. :lol:

They don't Understand the Rangers Dignified way of doing things , why would they as they have no Ethos or Proud History to Protect.

We take this Punishment, and Move on to Greater things ,when the Memory of those Two Bastards Murray, and Whyte is erased from our Proud Club's Name.

This is, and will be the only way to (as Archie McPherson said Last Night ,and I Quote) Cleans us.

Daft Twats . I will be singing up for Pie and Bovril to Laugh at them when they Die.