Willing to bet Doncaster is fall guy

ger50champ

Listening to some in the media and its clear there trying to stitch Doncaster up almost making excuses for Regan.

Reason ..There will be a fall guy in this and Im willing to bet its Doncaster odds on favourite and Regan outside bet to take the rap for this shambles.

If Im wrong and Regan does bite the dust .Would not be surprised if Liewell is already working on his new replacement.

If doncaster goes then reagan goes with him,the sfl clubs will have a vote of No Confidence in the pair of them. The end is near for the two of them. My only concern is what he will try with our sfa membership.

Listening to some in the media and its clear there trying to stitch Doncaster up almost making excuses for Regan.

Reason ..There will be a fall guy in this and Im willing to bet its Doncaster odds on favourite and Regan outside bet to take the rap for this shambles.

If Im wrong and Regan does bite the dust .Would not be surprised if Liewell is already working on his new replacement.

Has SJR checked his voicemail today then?

I think this too, Regan appears untouchable .

If doncaster goes then reagan goes with him,the sfl clubs will have a vote of No Confidence in the pair of them. The end is near for the two of them. My only concern is what he will try with our sfa membership.

The SFA, as a body, will not turn us down. Reagan will go.

I think Doncaster will survive as a previous poster said - he is not guilty of posturing etc and appeared to be doing the bidding of his member clubs. However Regan is a different kettle of fish. This buffoon, from the day and hour he was appointed has made the proverbial arse out of everything he touches. From referees strike to the nonsense on twitter to walking out of a fans meeting to suit his own agenda, then peddling lies about it. Liewell can only protect him so much. The SFL Chairmen, I think will now want him bulleted but I suspect the job he was employed to do is just about finished.

However the most unhappy man in all this will be Dermot Desmond - his share value will have plummeted!!! Mr Liewell may be on the receiving end of a shafting - travel agency work to Japan may be in the offing!!

I think Doncaster will survive as a previous poster said - he is not guilty of posturing etc and appeared to be doing the bidding of his member clubs. However Regan is a different kettle of fish. This buffoon, from the day and hour he was appointed has made the proverbial arse out of everything he touches. From referees strike to the nonsense on twitter to walking out of a fans meeting to suit his own agenda, then peddling lies about it. Liewell can only protect him so much. The SFL Chairmen, I think will now want him bulleted but I suspect the job he was employed to do is just about finished.

However the most unhappy man in all this will be Dermot Desmond - his share value will have plummeted!!! Mr Liewell may be on the receiving end of a shafting - travel agency work to Japan may be in the offing!!

A small silver lining but nonetheless, it is one.

Some fucking chance, I think that plane has been at a Glasgow Airport gate for about four years now.