Things you'd like to see happen this season

pandabear

We are now starting at the bottom of course, hopefully our owners can keep enough working capital in our club to keep us going. Let's hope we can get reasonable compensation/fees for any players that leave and we can begin to rise up to our rightful place on top. It seems this the only way is to rebuild the club from top to bottom

What else would you like to see happen for our club in the coming season?

1) As we are now not under SPL restrictions, I'd like the club to look into getting our own TV deal for our away games, seeing as it will be hard for any of us to get tickets to tiny grounds like at Annan. Might be optimistic but I don't see why a broadcaster wouldn't consider a deal, probably wouldn't receive much at all, but still whatever income we can...and a little for the teams we play. Would STV be interested on showing some football on Saturday afternoons instead of repeat James Bond films. We know that Rangers v anyone would get better ratings than Ross County v St Johnstone...and advertisers know that too.

2) Terracing - again we will not be under SPL rules and we could get them in part of Ibrox, surely if the fans demand it then our Chairman would allow us. Probably wouldn't even cost that much to do.

3) Youth - This is a given - I am excited to see more talent get their chance in the team that might not have fully gotten it before. It would have been perfect for someone like Fleck to finally reach his potential but I am sure there are more exciting players to come, we have to make it a production line as if one or two perform we would prbably have to sell them to keep the club going.

Any other things you'd like to see?

I'm just looking forward to seeing a team wearing our colours running onto the pitch for the first game of the season knowing that no matter what shite has happened to us and how badly we have been treated that they can't and will never destroy us.

Stewart Regan getting drop-kicked with a pair of golf shoes on. Apart from that I'm just wanting to watch us playing football again, and forget all of this massive sham ever happened :lol:

i would like us to rebuild a strong LOYAL squad and everyone who wants to be there is there for the right reasons. I think youth is the way forward, Ronaldo wasnt always worth £80 million and I feel with new blood and new life we can do great things. Ok everyone would like straight promotion but i just want to see us back on the field and showing everyone

WE ARE ARE THE PEOPLE :21:

I'll be interested to see the young players coming through, we proved last year that the talent is there, youngsters like Ness, McCabe, Perry and Little, would never have seen the light of day in previous years so there is some talent out there, not only that youngsters who's parents would never have let their kids sign on at Ibrox because of the lack of opportunity of getting into the first team will no longer be as reticent about letting their boys take the chance of making it at Ibrox, I know of at least two parents who chose other teams for their kids, although we'll still need a few old pro's to look after the youngsters, if we thought the cluggers in the SPL were bad then I'm sure we're in for an eye opener next year.

Our owners telling us the truth. No more dodgy characters getting involved with us trying to take money out of the club.

Rangers bring through some decent youngsters with some experienced players aswell. Winning the league obviously.

But the main one is the owners being truthful and spending money on players etc.

We are now starting at the bottom of course, hopefully our owners can keep enough working capital in our club to keep us going. Let's hope we can get reasonable compensation/fees for any players that leave and we can begin to rise up to our rightful place on top. It seems this the only way is to rebuild the club from top to bottom

1) As we are now not under SPL restrictions, I'd like the club to look into getting our own TV deal for our away games, seeing as it will be hard for any of us to get tickets to tiny grounds like at Annan. Might be optimistic but I don't see why a broadcaster wouldn't consider a deal, probably wouldn't receive much at all, but still whatever income we can...and a little for the teams we play. Would STV be interested on showing some football on Saturday afternoons instead of repeat James Bond films. We know that Rangers v anyone would get better ratings than Ross County v St Johnstone...and advertisers know that too.

2) Terracing - again we will not be under SPL rules and we could get them in part of Ibrox, surely if the fans demand it then our Chairman would allow us. Probably wouldn't even cost that much to do.

3) Youth - This is a given - I am excited to see more talent get their chance in the team that might not have fully gotten it before. It would have been perfect for someone like Fleck to finally reach his potential but I am sure there are more exciting players to come, we have to make it a production line as if one or two perform we would prbably have to sell them to keep the club going.

Good post.

As pished as I am I thought this was a topic that deserves to be Re-Posted when it will be on page 1 to a wider audience as I think it could really take off with so many diverse opinions.

Promotion isnt a MUST seeing my tram play is a MUST but i would like promotion and seeing what murray park has to offer. Also woupd like to see rangers experiment and play a barcelona style football but everyone can dream

This season I would love to see us win every game, I would love to see us fill Ibrox for every home game, I would love to see 3 maybe 4 SPL teams go to the wall and lastly I would love the op to change his name because I fucking hate Pandas !

What about some sort of pay per view arrangement with a broadcaster for games with the club getting a cut. If fans new money was going back to us then they would buy it whether they could watch it or not

Celtic found to be using a tax avoidance scheme.aberdeen,Dundee untd in administration and no cunt comes in to save them after several bids from the sheeps head knights and the man from delmonte saying no to the tangerines.but most importantly the famous Glasgow rangers running out in our first home game with ibrox full can't wait

I Want to see us demolish a team 10-0, Aberdeen to go into administration along with 2 other SPL clubs and Rangers win to win the league with over 100 points.

I would love to see Rangers adopt a youth policy, it would be great to finally see some of the great youth players we have produce play regularly.

What I would like to see happen this week is for the SFL to sign a TV deal with one of the broadcasters so that all the clubs in the 3 divisions get a reward for not caving into SPL/SFA pressure. I want to see young Rangers players getting a chance to develop and flourish, and a close to full Ibrox evry home game with a cracking atmosphere which will be far better than anything in the SPL.

Promotion isnt a MUST seeing my tram play is a MUST but i would like promotion and seeing what murray park has to offer. Also woupd like to see rangers experiment and play a barcelona style football but everyone can dream

You have your own tram ffs. That big tram is some player, chooo chooo! Having said that let me say this, I can't wait to see Rangers playing with players who want to play for the club and give 100%. That is all I ask