Things you'd like to see happen this season

pandabear

You have your own tram ffs. That big tram is some player, chooo chooo! Having said that let me say this, I can't wait to see Rangers playing with players who want to play for the club and give 100%. That is all I ask

Lmao sorry on my fone damn touch screen i lold loud haha

1) Rangers Season Ticket prices to be reduced to a level fitting of the player standard we have AND the league we are in (if it's not reduced what price will it be in the SPL when we return?).

2) To have a sell out packed Ibrox of die-hards, newly afforded fans, returning afforded fans.

3) Rangers win promotion with a first team of talented youth trying to play good attacking football under Ally!

3) Green's plans to become known/trustworthy and unity shown across the board.

4) To see all clubs try and justify season ticket prices remaining/going up when there's no big-games with Rangers.

5) To see the fire-sale primarily at Celtic as the squad size and it's cost is not sustainable when the nearest challenge is Motherwell and there's not a patch on the previous sponsership/prize money on offer for winning the League.

6) To watch the infighting as the Judas's start to go to the wall i.e. "We only voted Rangers out because we had a private meeting to boot them out on the insurance by so&so that we could kick them and live off the money they bring!"

7) To see several clubs follow our path of administration and Newco in which we get to say "In the name of sporting-integrity we expect that this club be deducted points, be banned from europe for three seasons, that they are given a transfer ban and that they leave the SPL with immediate effect to start life in the 3rd Division!".

8) To return to SPL winning ways with veteren Scots from our youth system, playing Attacking football under Ally now that we can play in Europe again!

...Carlsberg don't do Scottish Football time-tables, but if they did...

If all this happens I would never stop laughing. One can only hope. I think as long as long as I know the club is in a secure position, I can relax and will be sure of a fun season.

This season I would love to see us win every game, I would love to see us fill Ibrox for every home game, I would love to see 3 maybe 4 SPL teams go to the wall and lastly I would love the op to change his name because I fucking hate Pandas !

Well I hate...whatever it is your pic is supposed to be.

Stewart Regan attacked by the pigeon from the st mirren 9 man cup final and losing both eyes.

Winning div3 and a cup - gubbing a few spl teams on the way

A few spl teams going into admin or liquidation

A few old faces playing as trialists

And a few right good pumpings of these 3rd division sides

Too much?

Stewart Regan attacked by the pigeon from the st mirren 9 man cup final and losing both eyes.

Winning div3 and a cup - gubbing a few spl teams on the way

A few spl teams going into admin or liquidation

A few old faces playing as trialists

And a few right good pumpings of these 3rd division sides

Too much?

Not enough :wink:

Ceptic playing in FAI where they belong. Us selling 40,000 season tickets.Not getting our bevvy taken from us on the way to elgin the way it did on the way to sheepville last year.WATP

50,000 St's.. WATP :21: