3pm Every Saturday

TheCopland

Our home and away games should be at 3pm every Saturday now so I'm looking forward to it:) Although there could be a chance if they don't change the original fixtures that some home games will get moved to a Sunday if they clash with the tarriers.

Our home and away games should be at 3pm every Saturday now so I'm looking forward to it:) Although there could be a chance if they don't change the original fixtures that some home games will get moved to a Sunday if they clash with the tarriers.

Not sure about that. Wouldn't be a surprise if the SFL make a deal to show our matches and we end up playing on a Thursday evening.

We will be a bigger TV pull than celtic in SPL THIS SEASON, i bet SKY televise all our games, then your saturdays at 3 will have nae chance!! Friday night football does sound no bad then all up The Savoy!!

Swanky savoy were the granny grabs you !!!

We will be a bigger TV pull than celtic in SPL THIS SEASON, i bet SKY televise all our games, then your saturdays at 3 will have nae chance!! Friday night football does sound no bad then all up The Savoy!!

The swavvy savvy? No thanks :lol:

was just thinking the good ole days then....3pm saturday, standing on terraces, and highlights on telly....with 1 fixed camera in the top of the stand (couldnt even see the ball when McCloy kicked it high !!)

Ah...those were the days