Club 12

I am a new user, definitely a bluenose before anyone starts. Been reading the forum for a while but now want to forecast something.

I believe Rangers are now 'Club 12'.

'Club 12' was never officially given to Dunfermline or Dundee as the SFA/SPL left it open for the worst case scenario which has now come about. Rangers will not play in Division 3 this year. The financial ramifications are too great and Scottish football will die on it's arse. None of the SPL chairmen wanted Rangers out of the SPL but were pressurised into the decision on the back of their blood thirsty fans. The SPL will collapse half way through the season and The Scotish game will become the ultimate laughing stock. There is not enough time now to create an SPL2. Plus, the SFL have stated the 1st division teams are going to go against the idea so it's a non-runner. Rhegan and Doncaster will announce the U-Turn and will have to explain the dire consequences in much more detail. The SPL chairmen will give their backing and explain to their fans that without Rangers their clubs are going to the wall. The fans will have to accept this comprimise, it is a special case. Rhegan and Doncaster will immediately stand down as the trust in them is now broken for all Scottish Clubs. This means we can have new figureheads to take the game forward and not to blame as they didn't make the decision. The decision will save Scottish football and that is more important then Sporting integrity.

Rhegan and Doncaster are not doing this for Rangers, they are doing it for the good of the game. If they don't, they will be remembered as the men in charge when the game collapsed.

Rangers will be banned from the Scottish Cup and transfer embargo lifted. We will not win the league for 1 or 2 years.

The SFA will stick with the new league re-stucturing to sweeten the SFL clubs and soften the blow a little.

It will take Scottish football a while to get over this but eventually it will blow over and the boycotts will stop. This all came about because of a couple of arseholes who could be six feet under for all I care. Rangers FC are not to blame, Rangers fans are not to blame, neither are the other clubs or fans. Their fans never get the opportunity to fuck the Gers over but have done so off the field. We may deny it but if we were in that position we would probably do the same. The SFA and SPL should never have given this decision for the clubs to make. They knew what was at stake and have allowed this to boil over by not having the balls and passed the buck!

Announcement on Monday.

I am a new user, definitely a bluenose before anyone starts. Been reading the forum for a while but now want to forecast something.

I believe Rangers are now 'Club 12'.

'Club 12' was never officially given to Dunfermline or Dundee as the SFA/SPL left it open for the worst case scenario which has now come about. Rangers will not play in Division 3 this year. The financial ramifications are too great and Scottish football will die on it's arse. None of the SPL chairmen wanted Rangers out of the SPL but were pressurised into the decision on the back of their blood thirsty fans. The SPL will collapse half way through the season and The Scotish game will become the ultimate laughing stock. There is not enough time now to create an SPL2. Plus, the SFL have stated the 1st division teams are going to go against the idea so it's a non-runner. Rhegan and Doncaster will announce the U-Turn and will have to explain the dire consequences in much more detail. The SPL chairmen will give their backing and explain to their fans that without Rangers their clubs are going to the wall. The fans will have to accept this comprimise, it is a special case. Rhegan and Doncaster will immediately stand down as the trust in them is now broken for all Scottish Clubs. This means we can have new figureheads to take the game forward and not to blame as they didn't make the decision. The decision will save Scottish football and that is more important then Sporting integrity.

Rhegan and Doncaster are not doing this for Rangers, they are doing it for the good of the game. If they don't, they will be remembered as the men in charge when the game collapsed.

Rangers will be banned from the Scottish Cup and transfer embargo lifted. We will not win the league for 1 or 2 years.

The SFA will stick with the new league re-stucturing to sweeten the SFL clubs and soften the blow a little.

It will take Scottish football a while to get over this but eventually it will blow over and the boycotts will stop. This all came about because of a couple of arseholes who could be six feet under for all I care. Rangers FC are not to blame, Rangers fans are not to blame, neither are the other clubs or fans. Their fans never get the opportunity to fuck the Gers over but have done so off the field. We may deny it but if we were in that position we would probably do the same. The SFA and SPL should never have given this decision for the clubs to make. They knew what was at stake and have allowed this to boil over by not having the balls and passed the buck!

Announcement on Monday.

:clap:

Like loads of others I have always had these sentiments, bonus Regan and Doncaster forced to resign. Now I am not so sure!

The sanction for Shyte 'bringing the game into disrepute' will be a ban from the Scottish Cup. SFA Membership Expulsion or suspension are not feasible as they NEED Rangers.

We won't be accepting the SPL as a favour, we are doing so for the safety of Scottish football so Charles Green must make that stance.

As far as the titles are concerned, either way the outcome would be the same. We are left in the dark with this one.

This has always been an option as plan Z. The issue for the SPL now is whether they would be able to get enough clubs to vote it through - obviously the (up to) 6 that face going bust would be in favour, but that's not enough. I certainly wouldn't rule out SPL football for us yet.

Taig

Ha, na, might well be right but I can't see it. Would be even more boycotts, literally, the game would crumble and rightly so. If your chairmen make a decision, stick with it. Ha fuck knows though

Incidentally what will the lottery numbers be tonight?

:lol:

1,8,7,2,5,4. Bonus No 1

Euromillions - not allowed to participate for 3 years (td)

I will be honest here and say I heard something similar last night, didn't want to post in case of being shot down but supposedly Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell want a re-vote. Close family friend told me this and I am happy to PM admin with the source? May be a lot of shite but he doesn't get much wrong to be honest.

It all depends on what sanctions we would be given, no sanctions and i would go for it, any points deductions, illegal transfer embargos or any other dirty underhand tricks and get to fuck SPL.

So what would be an appropiate sanction in your view? Of course we would all go for no sanctions, but lets get real.

I will be honest here and say I heard something similar last night, didn't want to post in case of being shot down but supposedly Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell want a re-vote. Close family friend told me this and I am happy to PM admin with the source? May be a lot of shite but he doesn't get much wrong to be honest.

Makes me think they had assurances from the very top that Rangers would be in SFL1. One year without us they could deal with, not three.

SFL clubs seem to have fucked up Rhegan and Doncasters plans... :crabflute:

So what would be an appropiate sanction in you view? Of course we would all go for no sanctions, but lets get real.

The only fit sanction is the Scottish Cup ban. Transfer ban means Rangers could possibly be relegated. Lets be honest, our squad is pish now.

Points deduction could have the same concequence.

Makes me think they had assurances from the very top that Rangers would be in SFL1. One year without us they could deal with, not three.

Good point mate, turkeys voting for Christmas.

So what would be an appropiate sanction in your view? Of course we would all go for no sanctions, but lets get real.

Scottish cup ban, pay outstanding football debts, possibly voting rights changed though details on exactly what changes would mean for us would be needed before i would ratify that. But certainly no sanctions designed to see us denied a fair crack at the title.

There was talk that Green done a deal with Rod Petrie re Div 1.OP I am glad you posted this, as I was being accused of being a physic nutter.

If this does happen, I think Green would accept almost any legal sanctions. Paying footballing debts of the oldco, fines, reimburse legal fees and of course a points deduction.

He should be very careful what he agrees to though, any mention of no legal right to challenge future sanctions should be a deal buster.