Shagger in Princess Square

Was having a bite to eat in Princess Square yesterday and Shagger walked passed our table with his bird.It all happened so fast I never got the chance to think or say traitor or f..ck all and my wife told me to calm down as I suggested I was going to walk passed his table and throw a few comments his way. Anyway so Im ready for the future if something like this happens what does the forum think should be said if anything to these (x hero ) traitors should you come across one anywhere..

For the record he lookes as miserable as sin !

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was having a bite to eat in Princess Square yesterday and Shagger walked passed our table with his bird.It all happened so fast I never got the chance to think or say traitor or f..ck all and my wife told me to calm down as I suggested I was going to walk passed his table and throw a few comments his way. Anyway so Im ready for the future if something like this happens what does the forum think should be said if anything to these (x hero ) traitors should you come across one anywhere..

For the record he lookes as miserable as sin !

Act with the dignity and class that comes with being a Rangers Supporter and either ignore him or wish him the best for the future. In other words grow up.

Why would u give him stick after all he has done for our club? If thoughts like that are going thru ur head then support the dark side. If shagger stayed he would be on massive wages and we couldn't spend that on other players we so desperatley need. Hang ur head in shame!

Act with the dignity and class that comes with being a Rangers Supporter and either ignore him or wish him the best for the future. In other words grow up.

Or you could wait for him to go to the toilet and curl one down in his pint

Why would u give him stick after all he has done for our club? If thoughts like that are going thru ur head then support the dark side. If shagger stayed he would be on massive wages and we couldn't spend that on other players we so desperatley need. Hang ur head in shame!

If all the players stayed and asked to be sold at a acceptable price. Then Rangers could of got much needed money, but players wanted the signing on fee. but heyho these millionaires took a pay cut for a few weeks, so everything should be ok.

Grow up???? Did I say I said anything ?? No I took a few moments to consider the situation and decided my wife was right calm down and say nothing. Im just asking the forums view on what they would do or should be done in future. So pal keep you fucking stupid grow up comments to your self consideringI did the proper thing despite being in a situation that many would have and maybe not been so calm in the end..

Idiot!

Grow up???? Did I say I said anything ?? No I took a few moments to consider the situation and decided my wife was right calm down and say nothing. Im just asking the forums view on what they would do or should be done in future. So pal keep you fucking stupid grow up comments to your self consideringI did the proper thing despite being in a situation that many would have and maybe not been so calm in the end..

Idiot!

At this point were you sucking on your asthma inhaler whilst the wife was in your ear like fredy Roach.

O.P - as much as the advice ignore him is good advice I do sympathise with the temptation of wanting to tell him what you thought.

There is certainly no shame in you being angry about what these players did.

Although I respect the opinions of fellow Bears I do not understand how anyone cannot see that this group of players royally shafted us.

Idiot!

I am glad your wife was there to keep you right or I suspect there would have been carnage.

Well done her :rolleyes:

Idiot!

I still feel utter contempt for the cunts and don't know how I would have reacted but you deserve some credit for doing nothing.