Shagger in Princess Square

1342349951' post='1060222947']

Dignity, respect and integrity. I would wish any ex ranger from present circumstance all the very best.

We are not neds

Like? "All the Best Big Kyle. You deserve this new beginning as your commitment to RFC was second to none. You are one of us and know you love the club . RESPECT"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dignity, respect and integrity. I would wish any ex ranger from present circumstance all the very best.

We are not neds

What. The. Fuck.

How is this so difficult to understand: they denied Rangers cash that we desperately need, in order to line their own pockets with EXTRA cash that they don't need. They did the exact opposite to every one who had donated to the RFFF, while claiming to be Rangers fans.

How the fuck do some people still not get this?doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

What. The. Fuck.

How is this so difficult to understand: they denied Rangers cash that we desperately need, in order to line their own pockets with EXTRA cash that they don't need. They did the exact opposite to every one who had donated to the RFFF, while claiming to be Rangers fans.

How the fuck do some people still not get this?doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

And how difficult is it to understand that not everyone agrees with your line of thought?

How the fuck do you not get this?

well perhaps you woud like to ask the Argentinains that question at what they thought when I marched in to Port Stanley on 14th June 1982 when I was 17 ??

What regiment mate ?

How about

"You and the rest of the rats that jumped ship could have waited a wee bit longer and struck a deal with the club regarding maximum transfer fees and asked for a transfer. I don't blame you for wanting to leave for your career, but you're going to earn a fucking fortune wherever you end up you greedy bastard. Hope you choke on yer fillet fucking steak"

fucking bang on mate!

Why would u give him stick after all he has done for our club? If thoughts like that are going thru ur head then support the dark side. If shagger stayed he would be on massive wages and we couldn't spend that on other players we so desperatley need. Hang ur head in shame!

Guy fucked the club for a fee? His head should be hanging in shame not the OP's

Grow up???? Did I say I said anything ?? No I took a few moments to consider the situation and decided my wife was right calm down and say nothing. Im just asking the forums view on what they would do or should be done in future. So pal keep you fucking stupid grow up comments to your self consideringI did the proper thing despite being in a situation that many would have and maybe not been so calm in the end..

Idiot!

(tu) Would have put me off my food too. Seems some still want his autograph <cr>

I don't believe that employees deserve the level of abuse you think they are due for simply putting their own needs first.

Fine. Does it not bother you that the likes of Naismith still purport to be "Rangers fans" though? Because that's the part that has hurt people.