What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

Hm.... You guys seem to be just bullying this prodsquad guy.

He is making some good points, asking the hard questions and supporting the man who brought 9-In-A-Row to us - Incompetent murray may have been with his management of the club but he did have the best of intentions. He is of course to blame to a great extent but without him we wouldn't be the greatest football club in the world.

Like Murray, Prodsquad seems to be a bit incompetent in the way he is putting his arguement across but simply this manticore guy insulting his english rather than responding to his hard cutting points makes him look like more of a clown. Lets use this forum for what it is intended - To discuss things to ensure the future of rangers.

We need to start with self analysis and we always need to remember our legacy (and the party certain individuals played in it) 54 titles, still going strong.

In short - lets talk facts, make some progress and stop bullying people on the internet.

lmao. I think prodsquad phoned a friend. doh

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is making some good points, asking the hard questions and supporting the man who brought 9-In-A-Row to us - Incompetent murray may have been with his management of the club but he did have the best of intentions. He is of course to blame to a great extent but without him we wouldn't be the greatest football club in the world.

Like Murray, Prodsquad seems to be a bit incompetent in the way he is putting his arguement across but simply this manticore guy insulting his english rather than responding to his hard cutting points makes him look like more of a clown. Lets use this forum for what it is intended - To discuss things to ensure the future of rangers.

We need to start with self analysis and we always need to remember our legacy (and the party certain individuals played in it) 54 titles, still going strong.

In short - lets talk facts, make some progress and stop bullying people on the internet.

Guy has went out of his way to insult people who don't love Murray. Did you read the whole thread? We were a great football club long before Murray. No one has mentioned 54 except this obvious trouble maker.

Bear78 - How dare you call me a trouble maker for mentioning 54 titles.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

Of course we have 54 titles, no matter what company we are we are still the rangers, thats just business... really what the fuck has this come to? And you're calling me a tim? fuck you.

Bear78 - How dare you call me a trouble maker for mentioning 54 titles.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

Of course we have 54 titles, no matter what company we are we are still the rangers, thats just business... really what the fuck has this come to? And you're calling me a tim? fuck you.

it was your alter ego that mentioned 54 titles first and is the troublemaker mentioned:D you are both at the same house and forgot which account was logged in right.

sad really.

I suggest you take your pro-David bastard Murray shite elsewhere.

If not, I'll happily meet you before the East Stirling game and punch it out of you. (tu)

As much as I agree with your sentiments about that cunt Murray, Im not sure threats are not the way forward. Ive seen you do it a couple of times lately. Others would get banned for less.

As much as I agree with your sentiments about that cunt Murray, Im not sure threats are not the way forward. Ive seen you do it a couple of times lately. Others would get banned for less.

Are you looking for a slap too?

Or maybe shot?

Can someone please enlighten me as to how mentioning how many titles we have won makes me a catholic?

go back to sleep man, unless you are admitting to being prodsquad then no fucker is even talking about you.

It's pretty obvious you are either his friend/dad/mum/priest. one of those :P

welcome mummy prodsquad, is it time for his bed?

Yes.

I've shot about 30 members since I joined.

Its a bloodbath when cunts disagree with me.

Bit harsh wanting to shoot me to be fair.

I would have thought it would be a lot more than 30. Ive seen many a poster disagree with you. Lets not forget you where pro Whyte :disappointment:

Bit harsh wanting to shoot me to be fair.

I would have thought it would be a lot more than 30. Ive seen many a poster disagree with you. Lets not forget you where pro Whyte :disappointment:

I'd say I was pro Rangers, but if thats how you want to spin things..............I'll get me gun. :D

ahahahab ofc this prick was pro whyte and now hes pro green hes a fucking sheep.... better not goto up north for away games oh wait u prolly dont go... or u wouldnt have been meeting me at the east stirling game and infact it would have been the brechin game.... PRICK!!!!!!

Thats me put in my place.

:sherlock:

good one mongzy get admin to check ip and dont fall out your wheelchair when it turns out i dont know who this guy is im not really into fact he fucking dissed me smelly spelling police prick but know what ill let it slide this once cos hes not a fucking mongo like yourself.. he noticed i made a good point it may not have been upto his grammar standards but i dont give a fuck...

you have had 93 chances so far to make a good point and we are still waiting on one.