What has Green done wrong?

beattie72

This guy has taken pelters left, right and centre from day one.

Is it because he said he wanted to make a profit from us?

I understand the being cautious part re new owner(s). But from where I am sitting I can't see him having done much, if anything, wrong at all.

**FF fanboys won't like this.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's done anything wrong....yet. His motives as a business man are obviously at odds with the motives of the fans. Any sign that he's willing to capitulate and allow the SPL/SFA to punish Rangers so he can line his pockets will be met with angry words from Rangers fans.

I don't think he's done anything wrong....yet. His motives as a business man are obviously at odds with the motives of the fans. Any sign that he's willing to capitulate and allow the SPL/SFA to punish Rangers so he can line his pockets will be met with angry words from Rangers fans.

What do you meany any sign, it is now absolute fact Green was in on the plan to allow Milking of Rangers as a cash cow, as long as it allowed him and his investors to achieve a decent ROI too.

for me the leaked email is as damning on Green as it is on Regan, they are a Consortium without Morals! They do not believe in the Principles of our great club, those same principles that have seen the fans abused by our enemies yet remain humble and accepting of the over-punitive measures handed down in order to rebuild and restore our standing.

For me it is clear that was is being said to us openly is not what was being agreed behind the scenes.

Lied about trying for a cva, or was incompetent to not know HMRC laws.

Lied about one of his investors, who was actually backing Walters bid.

Lied about the players having to transfer over through tupe.

Lied aboout no one person owning more than 15% of Rangers.

Tried to con Walter and McColl with his 20 million price tag to buy us.

Told us we had 19 transfer targets, 5 at the euros. Still waiting.

Told us we have 20/30 million in investment in the post. Still waiting.

Asked people to buy season books for a league he cant deliver.

Patronised the support with his braveheart pish.

Left us with a squad of 13 players less than 2 weeks before the season starts.

Wrote letters to english clubs that had nothing to do with the transfer of any of our players.

Told Ally, when he goes then green will go the same day. Which is just a joke of a way to run a football club.

Still not convinced by mr green, hoping he proves me wrong.

What do you meany any sign, it is now absolute fact Green was in on the plan to allow Milking of Rangers as a cash cow, as long as it allowed him and his investors to achieve a decent ROI too.

for me the leaked email is as damning on Green as it is on Regan, they are a Consortium without Morals! They do not believe in the Principles of our great club, those same principles that have seen the fans abused by our enemies yet remain humble and accepting of the over-punitive measures handed down in order to rebuild and restore our standing.

For me it is clear that was is being said to us openly is not what was being agreed behind the scenes.

No season ticket for you then?

Charles Green must have realised that after the Craig Whyte shambles that honesty and clarity was an essential element to ensure supporter backing. Sadly instead of transparency we have been subjected to lies, and then some more lies. Suspicion of Green at this stage is extremely healthy and it will continue until we get sufficient answers. The ball is in Charlie's court.

Truly bizarre slant on things. <cr>

Firstly, i think it is because he is not a Rangers man, not that that matters but to some it clearly does and second being fairly unknown the fact the first few media info bits of him where negative. First impressions and all that. Then there is the past 2 disasters in ownership, fans are sceptical.

Wrote letters to english clubs that had nothing to do with the transfer of any of our players.

Told Ally, when he goes then green will go the same day. Which is just a joke of a way to run a football club.

(tu)

EVERY consortium thst wanted to by us thought a CVA was possible, no fault of Green

He said his legal team told him that, he is a businessman and not a lawyer, thats why we employ lawyers

elaborate on where he has lied, the share issue hasnt even started yet

you feel that a debt free Rangers is not worth 20m? is he to walk away without proft?

we probably did and do have targets, these will have been tied into what has happened with our league position, you can not seriously expect him to go out and fund new players when we dont even know where we are playing

Have yet to see this quote, and we have no idea of his backers wealth

You honeslty blame Green for us not being in SPL, get a grip FFS

??? and any more patronising than brown telling fans they are unloyal for buying season books?

again, not his fault that players chose to not transfer over, and also not his fault if players want to leave div3

he gave a wanring, simples

when did he say this?

Is that all true?