Taig Showing No Respect At Founders Trail Today

minstral

Was on the Founders Trail today and we went to see Bill Struth grave. While standing there, this scumbag with his grasscutter started heading towards where we were all standing. Now he could have headed towards any row to cut, but know he came towards our group, and before he got to us he could be seen pulling a crucifix and putting it around his neck, and that is true.

He then came towards us as the tour guide was telling us about MR Struth, the noise off the machine was loud and we al had to jump out of his road. The tour guide pulled him about showing a lack of respect, but all he did was turn around and come back the way and vanished. There were lots of angry people who had to keep their cool with kids being present. Glasgow Council will be getting loads of E-Mails about this cretin who went out of his way to show a lack of respect and wind up Rangers fans.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on the Founders Trail today and we went to see Bill Struth grave. While standing there, this scumbag with his grasscutter started heading towards where we were all standing. Now he could have headed towards any row to cut, but know he came towards our group, and before he got to us he could be seen pulling a crucifix and putting it around his neck, and that is true.

He then came towards us as the tour guide was telling us about MR Struth, the noise off the machine was loud and we al had to jump out of his road. The tour guide pulled him about showing a lack of respect, but all he did was turn around and come back the way and vanished. There were lots of angry people who had to keep their cool with kids being present. Glasgow Council will be getting loads of E-Mails about this cretin who went out of his way to show a lack of respect and wind up Rangers fans.

Argyll + Bute council mate. (tu)

Wee prick is lucky there was kids there. I would have leathered the prick, no way in front of kids though.

Guessing it was good day except that wee prick though.

How was it minstral?

Worth going on?

Swally it is a good day and worth going to, the tour of Ibrox was fantastic, even although i have been before. It was strange only seeing about 5 strips in our dressing room.

Swally it is a good day and worth going to, the tour of Ibrox was fantastic, even although i have been before. It was strange only seeing about 5 strips in our dressing room.

Cheers, I was sorely tempted today as its ma birthday and I was gonny treat maself but other things cropped up - I will try and do the next one