Admin again

cambyloyal

So it's the lack of SPL prize money :lol:

no, its the lack of ticket sales (which will happen whether people admit it or not), tickets at a lesser value (so less capital), sponsorships lost etc.

look at the bigger picture ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

did i say anything about giving up you clown?? And i seen it the first time, no need to say it twice.

All i was doing was correcting ignorant statements such as "we will be fine with the amount of money we will have coming in". Ibrox and Murray Park can not be maintained with the capital we will have coming in from 3rd division...simple as that. There is more difficult time ahead, but right now, lets just be happy we have a team and a league to play in. I can see Murray park being sold/leased in the future.

You would be correct if Rangers where to remain in SFL 3 but we will not. We will be back in the SPL in 3 years so as long as we are prudent and have a good business plan over 5 years we will be fine and will keep Ibrox, Murray Park and the core of our staff intact

You would be correct if Rangers where to remain in SFL 3 but we will not. We will be back in the SPL in 3 years so as long as we are prudent and have a good business plan over 5 years we will be fine and will keep Ibrox, Murray Park and the core of our staff intact

i hope you are right!

its not hard to comprehend that. The wages of all the current members of staff, and the maintenance of two very large buildings requires a very large amount of capital, of which we will not receive in the 3rd division. Take a look at the prize money haha!!

"Take a look at the prize money ha ha!!"

What kind of crap is that? For a start, the difference in prize money - probably about £1.5m - has already been more than offset by wage reductions. And secondly, why the "ha ha" - you'd almost think that rangers being short of dosh was the cause for some sort of humour, or worse, celebration, on your part?

no, its the lack of ticket sales (which will happen whether people admit it or not), tickets at a lesser value (so less capital), sponsorships lost etc.

look at the bigger picture ;)

In my opinion Rangers in the 3rd division is a bigger story so I don't see massive drop in sponsor money. We have slashed millions off of the wage bill and will down size accordingly, ticket sales and match day revenue will be enough to cover our outgoings.

"Take a look at the prize money ha ha!!"

What kind of crap is that? For a start, the difference in prize money - probably about £1.5m - has already been more than offset by wage reductions. And secondly, why the "ha ha" - you'd almost think that rangers being short of dosh was the cause for some sort of humour, or worse, celebration, on your part?

the prize money in D3 is laughable compared to the SPL.

Good point, the difference has hopefully been offset by wage reductions (tu).

and your second point, your twisting what i said. dont be stupid now.

In my opinion Rangers in the 3rd division is a bigger story so I don't see massive drop in sponsor money. We have slashed millions off of the wage bill and will down size accordingly, ticket sales and match day revenue will be enough to cover our outgoings.

several sponsors such as audi im sure have pulled out already. that will be a big hit to us. look, all i hope is we have our finances sorted and that being in D3 will not result in us having to sell assets.

the way things have been going the last 6 months, i fear the worst.

bring on the start of the new season though :21::21:

several sponsors such as audi im sure have pulled out already. that will be a big hit to us. look, all i hope is we have our finances sorted and that being in D3 will not result in us having to sell assets.

bring on the start of the new season though :21::21:

All audi gave us where cars and they had a box. Not that big of a loss

With season ticket prices set at an average of £275 for SFL3 (I'm guessing); sell 35,000 0f those; plus pro rata sponsorship and hospitality; and a player wage bill of about £5-£7m (about ten times higher than any other in SFL3) we will still comfortably meet our costs, AND be able to build for the future. There will be NO possibility of administration.

There are no books as far as I am aware from last year so it's not clear what outgoings are. It's also not clear what income was but TV money is gone and sponsorship will be greatly reduced I would think. Obviously the wage bill will be slashed. 35,000 season tickets is a lot to sell in Div3. The financial difficulties are far from over

bring on the start of the new season though :21: :21:

I dont think anyone would disagree that our income is going to be less than we have had previously, however, our outgoings are reduced more and so 'Administration' is not on the cards as far as I can see. as long as the club is moving forward we will be fine, if we scrimp and scrape then fans will start to fall away as they did in the 80's. But not before then.

I mean how did the other clubs who have suffered survived im mean seriously.. how did Leeds survive their fall from the top!

There will be a business plan and we will hopefully come out of this with some money in the bank. Even if we have a wage bill of a lower SPL or Div 1 club it will still be a 10th of what it was. our Income will not be a 10th of what it was, therefore i think we will be just fine!

do you have any idea how much it will cost to run Ibrox daily, Murray Park daily, pay wages of every member of staff Rangers have, including the guys who cut the grass!!!

No I don't, but presumably you do. So tell us please.

Without such details your post is nothing but hot air.

the money we will have coming in will come nowhere near to touching that.

Please tell us how much we will have coming in, and how you know.

What would you say will be the average wage this season? £1k per week?

Id imagine we may have one or 2 claiming 4 or 5k p/w. Jig being one.

Then wee Kal Naismith etc will be on possibly 4-600 max so id call it maybe 150k p/m?

the prize money in D3 is laughable compared to the SPL.

Good point, the difference has hopefully been offset by wage reductions (tu).

and your second point, your twisting what i said. dont be stupid now.

A reduction in prize money of £1.5m would be catastrophic to any other club in Scotland (apart from the tims, possibly), but it certainly shouldnt carry the same gravitas to ourselves - so long as we all renew our ST's and stick by the club. As for my second comment, I am happy to accept your point, but if you look at the "ha ha" in a more sober light, I'm sure you will agree it was a regrettable comment, yes?

We are getting a fresh start with a clean sheet. It's up to the new owners to keep things on an even keel.

However there's a lot of pitfalls to look out for. For three years we're going to have to finance the big overhead of Ibrox and Auchenbowie on Div 3/2/1 money. Even with vastly reduced salaries that's a concern.

At the same time we want to be competitive when we return to the SPL so that means financing a better than Div 3/2/1 side. All this with, and let's be honest, reduced attendances paying lower ticket fees.

Confident we can do it but certainly no room for complacency.

We are getting a fresh start with a clean sheet. It's up to the new owners to keep things on an even keel.

However there's a lot of pitfalls to look out for. For three years we're going to have to finance the big overhead of Ibrox and Auchenbowie on Div 3/2/1 money. Even with vastly reduced salaries that's a concern.

At the same time we want to be competitive when we return to the SPL so that means financing a better than Div 3/2/1 side. All this with, and let's be honest, reduced attendances paying lower ticket fees.

.Confident we can do it but certainly no room for complacency.

Yeh m8 Im with you on that.

Id imagine we may have one or 2 claiming 4 or 5k p/w. Jig being one.

Then wee Kal Naismith etc will be on possibly 4-600 max so id call it maybe 150k p/m?

I'm talking every full time employee, say 50?

50x£52k? I can't see why season ticket sales, match day revenue and sponsorship money wouldn't cover that.