Admin again

cambyloyal

So fellow bears division 3 it is for next season.

After a recent Facebook status of mine regarding this and talk of the fairytale beginning with our rise through the SFL a guy in my band disagrees with the comment and his reply was fairytale? Come on tae fuck j, if u can't see us going back into admin open your eyes with division 3 revenue and costs to run Ibrox.

My reply was downsizing was the only option, he does frequent the other fans forum mabye the reason for the doom n gloom or is it a REAL possibility.

Thoughts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He has certainly bought the lie .

We will be back and if he hasn't got the Fight then I would like to hope he wont turn up when we do get back.

I cant believe some people with this attitude , it will be hard but it will take us time of course and we Fans must Support our Team in its time of need .

No time for shirking,this will sort out the Glory Hunters.

We have majorly downsized, we have slashed millions of pounds a year on contracts. We will have a division 2/3 squad, players a lot hadn't heard of, on hundreds a week. Add on the fact we will have 40k odd in ST sales.

Your mate is talking pish.

Am I the only one who cant see where we will lose all this money? How much money do we actually get from the SPL anyway? Surely our biggest source of income is us anyway? As for the SKY money we already get a pittance from them and I see no reason why the Div3 games won't get a TV deal of some sorts after all, we are Rangers ffs. The upkeep of Murray Park and Ibrox plus the far lower wages of the players will be alot lower than our income IMO.

So fellow bears division 3 it is for next season.

After a recent Facebook status of mine regarding this and talk of the fairytale beginning with our rise through the SFL a guy in my band disagrees with the comment and his reply was fairytale? Come on tae fuck j, if u can't see us going back into admin open your eyes with division 3 revenue and costs to run Ibrox.

My reply was downsizing was the only option, he does frequent the other fans forum mabye the reason for the doom n gloom or is it a REAL possibility.

Thoughts

Rubbish! If the like of st mirren, st johnstone, ict can survive why can't we?

With season ticket prices set at an average of £275 for SFL3 (I'm guessing); sell 35,000 0f those; plus pro rata sponsorship and hospitality; and a player wage bill of about £5-£7m (about ten times higher than any other in SFL3) we will still comfortably meet our costs, AND be able to build for the future. There will be NO possibility of administration.

Why would we go back into admin with low wages, no debt with the money we will have coming in?

do you have any idea how much it will cost to run Ibrox daily, Murray Park daily, pay wages of every member of staff Rangers have, including the guys who cut the grass!!!

the money we will have coming in will come nowhere near to touching that.

With season ticket prices set at an average of £275 for SFL3 (I'm guessing); sell 35,000 0f those; plus pro rata sponsorship and hospitality; and a player wage bill of about £5-£7m (about ten times higher than any other in SFL3) we will still comfortably meet our costs, AND be able to build for the future. There will be NO possibility of administration.

A wage bill of £500k would be about ten times higher than any in the SFL3

As long as we sell over 30000 season tickets we will prosper and come back with no debt and money in the bank within 3 years

do you have any idea how much it will cost to run Ibrox daily, Murray Park daily, pay wages of every member of staff Rangers have, including the guys who cut the grass!!!

Oh well best just to give up eh? Gers will have a business plan, jobs might go,I don't see that we will stick to the same staffing levels. If fans stand by the team we'll be ok. We will cut our cloth accordingly. Or should we just give up??

A wage bill of £500k would be about ten times higher than any in the SFL3

As long as we sell over 30000 season tickets we will prosper and come back with no debt and money in the bank within 3 years

Your right! I just put the decimal point in the wrong place! Meant to say 100 times, I think! Too much of what bombers been drinking ....

Are you sure?

Oh well best just to give up eh? Gers will have a business plan, jobs might go,I don't see that we will stick to the same staffing levels. If fans stand by the team we'll be ok. We will cut our cloth accordingly. Or should we just give up??

did i say anything about giving up you clown?? And i seen it the first time, no need to say it twice.

All i was doing was correcting ignorant statements such as "we will be fine with the amount of money we will have coming in". Ibrox and Murray Park can not be maintained with the capital we will have coming in from 3rd division...simple as that. There is more difficult time ahead, but right now, lets just be happy we have a team and a league to play in. I can see Murray park being sold/leased in the future.

Are you sure?

its not hard to comprehend that. The wages of all the current members of staff, and the maintenance of two very large buildings requires a very large amount of capital, of which we will not receive in the 3rd division. Take a look at the prize money haha!!

Tell us then.

How much of a shortfall do you envisage?

<cr> Season ticket money and match day ticket sales alone will cover all that no bother.

did i say anything about giving up you clown?? And i seen it the first time, no need to say it twice.

All i was doing was correcting ignorant statements such as "we will be fine with the amount of money we will have coming in". Ibrox and Murray Park can not be maintained with the capital we will have coming in from 3rd division...simple as that. There is more difficult time ahead, but right now, lets just be happy we have a team and a league to play in. I can see Murray park being sold/leased in the future.

You better phone Green and let him know.

You could be the new financial advisor? Stockbridge out. :pipe:

Its not too hard to work out really. 30,000 ST times £275 is £8.25M, 40,000 ST times £400 is £16m, plus sponsorships, hospitality, merchandise etc etc etc.

Now we are waiting to hear how the ST prices are going to be set, but I would surprised if we sold less this year than last. There is no debt and we are reducing our wage bill by the day. For the life of me I cant see why we cant make ends meet.

If you say so it must be true. Keep yer name calling for school. If you can't have a reasonable discussion why bother posting. Or should we take everything you say as gospel and not question it?

its not hard to comprehend that. The wages of all the current members of staff, and the maintenance of two very large buildings requires a very large amount of capital, of which we will not receive in the 3rd division. Take a look at the prize money haha!!

So it's the lack of SPL prize money :lol: