I am for a 12 month membership suspension

I would rather that than be blackmailed and bullied by a corrupt organisation. The club can have the money i had for my season books and my families season books, i want our club to take stock for a year, sort ourselves out and come back more organised, stronger, hungrier and up for the battle. 2 weeks until this season starts, no plans, no pre-season, no players, no friendlies, nothing. It is an absolute disgrace the way we have been treated, not just by the corrupt SFA, but by the other Scottish clubs we have financed for generations and the very journalists we have kept in a job for over a century.

I'd be too worried that would finish us. We've got to face up to adversity no matter how tough it is. You just need to believe that we will come out of this stronger and better. That's what I try to hold onto. I'm not saying yr wrong I just don't want to go down the suspended for a year road personally.

Would you give the club money to stay alive with no football for a year?

I'd do what I could but we'd still have a top class stadium, training ground etc to try and maintain, still have staff to pay while also trying to convince players to stay at a club unable to play any competitive football for a year.

It would be impossible IMO, even if fans did try to help.

so let me get this right, you'd accept this, you'd accept a sanction that was deemed illegal by a judge, whats to say we accept this then down the road they hit us with something else then something else.

fuck off just fuck off

if the club is killed off, there's going to be mass casualties and i mean lives, people and i wouldn't blame them if certain people ate a bullet

I'd do what I could but we'd still have a top class stadium, training ground etc to try and maintain, still have staff to pay while also trying to convince players to stay at a club unable to play any competitive football for a year.

It would be impossible IMO, even if fans did try to help.

:( Fair enough. What else can we do though? Accept blackmail and bow to the bully? (tu)

so let me get this right, you'd accept this, you'd accept a sanction that was deemed illegal by a judge, whats to say we accept this then down the road they hit us with something else then something else.

fuck off just fuck off

if the club is killed off, there's going to be mass casualties and i mean lives, people and i blame them if certain people ate a bullet

No, that is not what i am saying at all.

We can't just roll over and accept every sanction we are given, we have been punished ENOUGH. 10 points deducted, over £100,000 fine, demoted to the bottom tier of Scottish Football and we got fucking liquidated. And another thing....i thought the transfer ban was illegal?

We can't just roll over and accept every sanction we are given, we have been punished ENOUGH. 10 points deducted, over £100,000 fine, demoted to the bottom tier of Scottish Football and we got fucking liquidated. And another thing....i thought the transfer ban was illegal?

Exactly, enough is enough.

This

We have to at least try and fight this - can you imagine if the sfa refuse to give us our licence? Do they want to be responsible for the club closing and hundreds of people loosing their jobs.

1342462364' post='1060228609']

This

We have to at least try and fight this - can you imagine if the sfa refuse to give us our licence? Do they want to be responsible for the club closing and hundreds of people loosing their jobs.

Yes they do. They will be partying on our grave if it does happen.

You would want that rather than apply to England???

Now, don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure FIFA rules mean we'd have to move Ibrox to within 60 miles of the invisible border between Scotland and England.

I would no problem .

If it meant apllying for Engerland very much we are not wanted here trust me.

They want us fucking dead and buried and wont stop until we are dead.

It is blatantely obvious .

We don't run.

We stand and fight.

This is our land.