The very future of Rangers.

Senna

421 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you take?

• Fight the embargo - call the SFA's bluff and tell them to shove it
    • Accept it and try and get through this year

So we fight the embargo and end up with a 12 month suspension from football instead.

How does that help us?

They won't just drop the charges and do nothing.

There is no chance the SFA will suspend us . Football in Scotland would die even faster than its going to .

Time to show some bottle ..........

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we dont accept it then we may not be playing football next season.. So it's a no brainier for me really. Accept it and with some grit and determination we'll be back at the top soon enough. All I Care about is having a football team to support on the field.

I think that we have no choice to accept it.

If we don't, then we don't have a league to play in, therefore don't have season tickets or an income and are totally fucked. It's at that point CG would have to sell off Murray Park and Ibrox.

My understanding was that if we accept it, we can replace the players that we have lost? Which is something like 10 to 15 players, more than enough to get through the 3rd division.

I don't like it, but I don't see that we have a choice.

I think that we have no choice to accept it.

If we don't, then we don't have a league to play in, therefore don't have season tickets or an income and are totally fucked. It's at that point CG would have to sell off Murray Park and Ibrox.

My understanding was that if we accept it, we can replace the players that we have lost? Which is something like 10 to 15 players, more than enough to get through the 3rd division.

I don't like it, but I don't see that we have a choice.

And would you also accept the rest of the Punishment which will be ,

1) Stripping of Titles.

2) Loss of Gate Money.

3) Pay Back £3 Milion Football Debts. And anything else they want to Hit us with.

We need to go to Court with this Now.

I've supported Rangers for a long long time and supported the Scottish National Team all my life as well and I've always been proud to be Scottish. I'll always be a Bluenose because this is in my very soul. But I tell you this, I'll never ever be a Scotland supporter again nor will I ever class myself to be one of those small minded hate filled bigoted so called Scotsmen. Perhaps the way I'm putting this over gives the impression that I'm as bad as them but I'm not. I'm just an ordinary Rangers Supporter who can only stand and watch as these idiots try to decimate our club. We the supporters are Rangers and the powers that be totally disregard this fact. We Rangers Supporters are numbered in many thousands and we shall return from whence we originated. Myself I have a long memory and I will not forget who is kicking us when we are down. I will be at all the Rangers matches in the lower divisions cheering the team

onwards and upwards and enjoying every minute of it. I only hope that the supporters come out in large numbers so as to enable a quick recovery for our team.

PS. I'm new to the forum.

Welcome aboard. Said pretty much the same thing in an e-mail to my brother yesterday. While I wouldn't rule out ever supporting Scotland again, I do feel like it will be a very long time before I ever feel comfortable supporting the national team again after all of the venom that's been spewed by the rest of the SPL/SFA. As you said - we will all remember this. If it were any other club going through this, you can be damn well sure that the witch hunt would never have reached this level of vitriol & hysteria.

I want someone at the Rangers to come out and really start fighting for us (and I don't mean Ally who has done enough fighting on behalf of the club) it's too quiet at Rangers in my opinion we're being picked on like BULLYS pick on the weak and I'm fucking sick of it, I just read on sky text that Coisty could face disciplinary action from the CORRUPT bastards at the SFA for basically sticking up for the club and yet it seems anyone else outside Rangers (including an ex Rangers captain who didn't complain when he was taking a nice salary from the club) can put the boot into us. It's time someone at Ibrox grew a set of balls and fought our corner against all these CUNTS. A manager from many years ago by the name of Willie Waddell would not have put up with this crap. I can't wait until these clubs in the premier league go out of business, it's going to fucking great. End of rant, for now.

And would you also accept the rest of the Punishment which will be ,

1) Stripping of Titles.

2) Loss of Gate Money.

3) Pay Back £3 Milion Football Debts. And anything else they want to Hit us with.

We need to go to Court with this Now.

To be honest they can 'strip' the titles if they want, the players have their medals, we have the memories and although the SFA website might say otherwise well would all know who the champions really were.

Not exactly sure how we would lose the gate money?

I have no issue paying back football debts. Why shouldn't we?

I think it would have to be agreed that no further sanctions could be issued, otherwise no deal.

To be honest they can 'strip' the titles if they want, the players have their medals, we have the memories and although the SFA website might say otherwise well would all know who the champions really were.

Not exactly sure how we would lose the gate money?

I have no issue paying back football debts. Why shouldn't we?

I think it would have to be agreed that no further sanctions could be issued, otherwise no deal.

Well since your quite happy to hand over the cash from oldco debts it appears cg isnt that happy.

If we pay our debts tjen its only fare we are payed for naismith, lafferty,davis , Mcgregor, mcabe,and any otjer traitor who walked out ghe door.

Oh and green as we speak is over in Zurich talking to uefa ,

And while we are at it we would likw the rest of the jelavic payment unless that fucking little cunt whyte stole that as well.

Lityle thieving scrotebag.

I think we have suffered enough in this shot and i would be very reluctant to take on all of these made up as you go illegal sanctions.

And can we have tje fucking £900,000 the sfa frooze from our second place spl last season.

We earned that fare and square.

Rangers should fight this all the way the transfer embargo is illegal as proved in court so let's tell the SFA to get to fuck. Am happy for rangers to pay back their footballing debts that's only right but this embargo is out of order we are already a crippled club and this will not help the SFA are a bunch of vindictive scummy bastards I hope Green takes the stance against them!!!

We have to get realistic. If we want to be accepted as the same team, then the good comes with the bad.

Some of the no-surrender crew would rather see us twiddling our thumbs for a year.

What good is winning in court, if we aren't playing the game?

And paying back the football debts IS the right thing to do.

We will still walk the lower divisions without that extra cash, and it means we will retain our dignity there.

Otherwise we will never hear the end of it.

Look forwards, not back.

We have to get realistic. If we want to be accepted as the same team, then the good comes with the bad.

Some of the no-surrender crew would rather see us twiddling our thumbs for a year.

We will still walk the lower divisions without that extra cash, and it means we will retain our dignity there.

Look forwards, not back.

We are the same team only the 'holding company' has changed.

'no-surrender crew'? As opposed to the 'take it up the arse crew'?

We will never hear the end of it anyway but I no longer care about their hatred and bile.

BTW paying off football debts whilst ignoring other creditors may not be legal and could result in a court case.

But hey what the hell - lets keep rolling over.

Look forwards, not back.

If we have to pay back our "footballing" debts, then we should be given our prize money for winning the league last season as well.

Fairs fair.

You can be respected, and you can be popular, but many times you can't be both. We need to respect ourselves before anyone else respects us, and as far as I can see we cannot allow ourselves to take anymore sanctions without putting a strong case in our defence. Those championships were won fair and square, but for me something else is worth arguing here, and that is the implied guilt placed on Rangers that for me is not healthy. There was a sequence of interviews from people, outwith Rangers, that declared wrong-doing on our part which was tantamount to calling Rangers cheats. Not on as far as I am concerned.

if we accept it we get to play football next season. if we dont then say goodbye to the rangers

you have no concept of the amount of money Rangers and Septic fans drop all over the league and country, and for that matter worldwide.A lot of people are being asked about running a biz on 60% of normal. WE ARE THE PEOPLE is a reason. When someone asks us why what is the answer/or reason? WE ARE THE PEOPLE. Its a culture!!!

In Ally I Trust

Fight it all the way.

No club in the history of football have been treated the way we have been treated.

Oh how I would love us to secure a move to the Conference and leave this shitty, currupt so called football association and back stabbing no-mark clubs(lol) behind but unfortunately that doesn't look a possibility in the near future.

They dont want us but they want the money we generate, so fight the bhastards all the fcukin way.

Without Rangers? Just picture it!

Fight it all the way.

No club in the history of football have been treated the way we have been treated.

Oh how I would love us to secure a move to the Conference and leave this shitty, currupt so called football association and back stabbing no-mark clubs(lol) behind but unfortunately that doesn't look a possibility in the near future.

They dont want us but they want the money we generate, so fight the bhastards all the fcukin way.

Without Rangers? Just picture it!

Stuart

contrast Rangers punishments with the Italian match rigging of 2006.

See the punishments, most were reduced on appeal, at the following link match fixing

In Italy we had clubs and players fixing match results involving millions of Euros in illegal gambling. Yet clubs received less punishment than Rangers have......

Rangers have received punishment disproportionate to the alleged crime

Stuart

contrast Rangers punishments with the Italian match rigging of 2006.

See the punishments, most were reduced on appeal, at the following link match fixing

In Italy we had clubs and players fixing match results involving millions of Euros in illegal gambling. Yet clubs received less punishment than Rangers have......

Rangers have received punishment disproportionate to the alleged crime

Thanks for the link NS - very informative.

I've always had a love of Italian football and I remember the scandals very well which is why I cannot believe the sanctions being imposed on Our Club by the vile and corrupt SFA/SPL.

I will be on on holiday in Croatia next week and I look forward to hearing some of the views from Croatian, Italian, German and English football fans on the punishments dished out by our so-called 'footballing governing bodies'.

Someone is planning to gain from all this - and WE ALL know who.

Stripping our titles is the sanction I fear and it's what the filth will be after most because it will stigmatise our club for decades like Marseille whilst allowing them to play the victim. It will also end this farce in a way that focuses attention on us as sinners again which will suit all who have taken part in this witch hunt. Nobody but bears will remember the gang of corrupt bullies in a few years time but we will be left branded. I can't handle seeing this happen to our great club but think that the spl will simply broaden their investigation into how ebt's were used in general if they have no side contracts. Corrupt kangaroo courts always find ways to deliver their predetermined verdicts. Fucking horrible situation to be in, in the dock surrounded by corrupt judges, couldn't make it up. Level of curruption in football is shocking in general and it's easy to see why Fifa wants to keep out the law. Would love for Rangers to go to court and maybe change football for the better but not if it costs us our place in the game :pipe:

Do we even have a choice, the level of hatred directed towards us is astounding, every newspaper, radio station, tv station, opposition fans, chairmen, the SPL, SFL and the SFA all want a piece of Rangers and there actually isn't anything left, we are pretty jmuch a lifeless corpse and they are not done kicking I'm nearly i tears over this the anger inside me I have never experienced before I honestly think I am on the verge of commiting murder.

Thankfully I'm off to do security for the Olympics for a onth to live in a shitty field so when I come back things should be better.

If Green says no, and the club doesn't get it's license and we can't play football, Green will get fucking ridiculed for not accepting. The man just can't win in this one.

Accept it & put in an appeal to UEFA/FIFA afterwards. Do whatever is necessary to get us playing football again first!

(tu)