I think we should accept the sanctions...

Get into Division 3 signed sealed and delivered then immediately challenge the embargo. Doesn't matter what you agree to the law takes a very dim view on signing things under duress.

By that point Rhegan will hopefully have been axed and a calming influence will come in and remove the embargo. And up to the point that its dealt with in court we'll be free to sign as many players as we like in the mean while.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we can't accept them, what is it about this people are having trouble with?

By accepting them we will lose our right to appeal anything they decide to do further down the line... You know, like take our titles and cup honours, c'mon folks get a grip

Let them do their worst, and then, if they can manage it, let them do their worst again and again and again.

I will still get back up on my feet and support Rangers.

Fuck them and their agenda, they won't break me.

Sign what you like if you are certain the law of the land considers the contents to be illegal

But, be very, very certain

Unfortunately I can't see Charles Green seeing any other option than to accept. A suspension from football would be a horrific result.

By accepting them we will lose our right to appeal anything they decide to do further down the line... You know, like take our titles and cup honours, c'mon folks get a grip

..so we dont accept sanctions, then what? SFA refuse membership? Then? Hope Green has better ideas than we are coming up with!

They cannot remove our right to future appeals against any sanctions they choose to put in place, even if we sign something to that effect, it is not a fair term of contract.

No one can make you sign you rights away, especially under duress. If Rangers sign a piece of paper that stops them from signing players that stops them from being a competitive business then its violating their basic rights as a business.

I could very well see Green doing this because what's the alternative, 2 seasons in div 3?

Let them do their worst, and then, if they can manage it, let them do their worst again and again and again.

I will still get back up on my feet and support Rangers.

Fuck them and their agenda, they won't break me.

oh you cannot keep us Glasgow Rangers down,

oh you cannot keep us Glasgow Rangers down,

oh you cannot keep us Rangers, cannot keep us Rangers,

oh you cannot keep us Glasgow Rangers down.

Green doesn't have a choice it's ok saying the league needs us they won't let us die, in 3 years when we eventually get back into the SPL the damage will already have been done and teams would have started to recover all be it at a lower level, reality is they don't need us, they may be better off with us, but they don't need us if we don't accept this we will die and that is the sad fucking truth, doesn't matter how hurtful or wrong that is it's a fact.

Green will accept and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive the cunt but whats the alternative folks? Is it worth the risk to find out?

Fuck knows my heids melted wi this pish.

By that point Rhegan will hopefully have been axed and a calming influence will come in and remove the embargo. And up to the point that its dealt with in court we'll be free to sign as many players as we like in the mean while.

Unfortunately, it appears Regan got a vote of confidence from the numpties at the SFA meaning he'll still be around and trying to kick the boot into Rangers.

They have effectively cornered Charles Green into a corner and at the same time trying to drive a wedge further between Charles Green and the loyal Rangers supporters.

If we were all dreading Division 3 and shouting from the roof tops, then they'd agree Division 3 was punishment enough. But cos we're actually looking forward to it and relishing the adventure, it's not punishment enough apparently!

Fuck the SFA

Green doesn't have a choice it's ok saying the league needs us they won't let us die, in 3 years when we eventually get back into the SPL the damage will already have been done and teams would have started to recover all be it at a lower level, reality is they don't need us, they may be better off with us, but they don't need us if we don't accept this we will die and that is the sad fucking truth, doesn't matter how hurtful or wrong that is it's a fact.

Green will accept and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive the cunt but whats the alternative folks? Is it worth the risk to find out?

Fuck knows my heids melted wi this pish.

Personally I don't want him to take the risk of refusing because that cunt Rhegan has it in for us big style and with us out of the SPL to the point where we've outlived our usefullness, i.e. They can't get our money. Then I think he'd be more than willing to try and destroy Rangers with this sanction.

What was the original embargo, can't sign players over 18?

ACCEPT FUCK ALL SANCTIONS!!! WEVE HAD OUR POINTS DEDUCTION,WE HAVE BEEN FINED,AND WE GO TO THE BOTTOM DIVISION AND THATS THEIR FUCKING LOT! II DONT KNOW WHO THIS REGAN CUNT THINKS HE IS,BUT I SERIOUSLY HOPE SOMEBODY OUT THERE DOES DAMAGE TO THIS CORRUPT PRICK! :angry:

thought of this before too,, I mean we went to court the first time knowing it was in breach of the rules of the association that we are bound by,,,, and have hence at some time in the past agreed to,, just like we would be doing now.

So if it didn't stop us before why should it again ???????

Still would prefer in principle to tell them to get fucked ,, but i dont think green will. Already hinting on SKY that he will agree to it. At least I hope if there is a compromise then he gets the future penalty scenario addressed and worded more to our liking,, I could just about accept it then if there was nothing saying no future appeals etc. How can we agree to not appeal something that hasn't happened yet,, farcical