I think we should accept the sanctions...

There can't be any more sanctions, simple as that really.

Lost our squad, lost the league, lost our SPL place and any shot at Europe for three years.

The fact that we're embracing it all really sticks in the SFA's throat though.

Spot on... Our class and dignity in the face of adversity is driving them mental!

I was out the other night and met an old taigy school pal of mine, he proceeded to 'give me it tight' about the 3rd div and hitting me with the newco patter, after a short time and him realising that, a. Div3 was what I actually wanted and that i was looking forward to the adventure, and b. I don't support the oldco or newco, I support The Rangers he went mental and lost the plot totally. "Why aren't you going bonkers? ra ra ra ra, whats wrong with you, your in the 3rd div your not meant to be pleased about that" etc...

Thank you Messrs Struth and Smith ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHit the fuck are you going oan aboot wae yer learn the facts shite?!?!?!

I asked a fuckin question. Either answer it or don't fuckin answer it.

Along those same lines what about hearts last season ? Failed too pay players and taxes , hmrc filed for a winding up order but yet no charge of bringing the game into disrepute , no embargo for them

WHit the fuck are you going oan aboot wae yer learn the facts shite?!?!?!

I asked a fuckin question. Either answer it or don't fuckin answer it.

Sorry Booler, im frustrated. OK in short the answer to your question was a resounding no. Such a simple answer might suggest to some though that fairness was not applied. This would not be a true picture of events so i did not answer it as such. Asking the question in my opinion does nothing constructive. It makes people jump to the wrong conclusions. I wrongfully assumed that it was common knowledge, to most fans following the current situation, what our punishments were and what they were for.

Along those same lines what about hearts last season ? Failed too pay players and taxes , hmrc filed for a winding up order but yet no charge of bringing the game into disrepute , no embargo for them

There are closer similarities with Hearts, however HMRC prevented them from getting in too deep. They stood back and let us sink the :wanker: s

There can't be any more sanctions, simple as that really.

Lost our squad, lost the league, lost our SPL place and any shot at Europe for three years.

The fact that we're embracing it all really sticks in the SFA's throat though.

Along with Liewells cock in RayGuns wind pipe

So far we have had.

1)10 Points deduction for Admin.

2) Demoted to lowest League due to Liquidation newco forming

3) £160,000 Fine .For not paying Dundee Utd Scottish cup money.Along with Dunfermline.

4)Illegal Transfer Embargo deemed illegal in court.

5)£900,000 Runners up prize money Frozen.Why?

Remember that.

6)A 3 year euro Ban for no accounts produced.

7) We have lost app 20+milion in players due to this TUPE thing.

Not only do they want us to accept the embargo.

They want us to forfiet any right of appeal and will find us guilty of double contracts and want our titles.

They will also sieze our gate money, and will claim its to pay debts.

I think if we accept this shit without any fight then it will be the end for us.

We have no players left and are litterly down to 13 playing staff .

We will be stuck in the league.

Is a licenxe for Scottish football worth all the above?

I dont think it is .

And we will have to make redundancys of non playing staff too.

The SFA are now hindering us to trade , and I firmly believe we would be succesful in court.

We should be applying for England now without delay and if we need time then fuck the licence.

Would be worth the wait to get out of here. IMO.

So far we have had.

1)10 Points deduction for Admin.

2) Demoted to lowest League due to Liquidation newco forming

3) £160,000 Fine .For not paying Dundee Utd Scottish cup money.Along with Dunfermline.

4)Illegal Transfer Embargo deemed illegal in court.

5)£900,000 Runners up prize money Frozen.Why?

Remember that.

6)A 3 year euro Ban for no accounts produced.

7) We have lost app 20+milion in players due to this TUPE thing.

Not only do they want us to accept the embargo.

They want us to forfiet any right of appeal and will find us guilty of double contracts and want our titles.

They will also sieze our gate money, and will claim its to pay debts.

I think if we accept this shit without any fight then it will be the end for us.

We have no players left and are litterly down to 13 playing staff .

We will be stuck in the league.

Is a licenxe for Scottish football worth all the above?

I dont think it is .

And we will have to make redundancys of non playing staff too.

The SFA are now hindering us to trade , and I firmly believe we would be succesful in court.

We should be applying for England now without delay and if we need time then fuck the licence.

Would be worth the wait to get out of here. IMO.

Couldnae agree more

If we can put a team on the park, made up fom whomever and wherever, we should do so and fuck them. If it means another year in division three so fuck.

Anyway, that won't happen. Even if we finish bottom of division three we wont be there year after this because of the money. They will restructure the league.

Division three is a wee rest and visits to far flung places until every cunt else runs out of cash.

The consensus is all over the place.

Do we lie down until they stop kicking to ensure safe passage into the league?

Do we fight it and reject it and end up not getting in e league at all this year and seeing the club actually not existing?

What options do we have?

What options does Green have?

I odn't think the rest of the clubs will feel that we need any further sanctions, 'sporting integrity' has been done.

Obviously if it comes out we were cheating using an illegal EBT scheme then the oldco could be punished, stripped titles etc...but what more can they do to us? We barely have a squad.

Hasn't the ultimate sanction already been placed on us, Div3?

No, div3 is what happens. As with Gretna and Livingston. That's not a sanction it's a recognised procedure.

A sanction is something over and above that, I can find no evidence of either of those two clubs having sanctions placed on them (I'm not saying it didn't happen just that I can't find it) so a sanction in this instance is a special punishment reserved for Rangers presumably in the name of sporting integrity.

The consensus is all over the place.

Do we lie down until they stop kicking to ensure safe passage into the league?

Do we fight it and reject it and end up not getting in e league at all this year and seeing the club actually not existing?

What options do we have?

What options does Green have?

I odn't think the rest of the clubs will feel that we need any further sanctions, 'sporting integrity' has been done.

Obviously if it comes out we were cheating using an illegal EBT scheme then the oldco could be punished, stripped titles etc...but what more can they do to us? We barely have a squad.

Fuck off and stop acting like a taig!

EBT payments have been in our accounts for years! They are not a form of cheating ffs! Cheating is bribing teams and refs not paying money into a scheme ffs!

If Rangers had to re-apply for both membership and league status because the new company didn't inherit the old companies status, how can the new company inherit the old companies punishments ?

It seems illogical and clearly they punish us according to the newco's actions and then according to the oldco's actions as they see fit. I'd say it's gone beyond the point of punishment and trying to impose sanctions which are proven illegal takes it to the realm of victimisation. Not only should we reject these sanctions (and whatever punishments they dream up next) but we should be going to the Court of Arbitration in Switzerland to present the facts.

If Rangers had to re-apply for both membership and league status because the new company didn't inherit the old companies status, how can the new company inherit the old companies punishments ?

It seems illogical and clearly they punish us according to the newco's actions and then according to the oldco's actions as they see fit. I'd say it's gone beyond the point of punishment and trying to impose sanctions which are proven illegal takes it to the realm of victimisation. Not only should we reject these sanctions (and whatever punishments they dream up next) but we should be going to the Court of Arbitration in Switzerland to present the facts.

Thing is the SFA don't recognise the Court of Arbitration for Sport - hence we had to use the Court of Session for the transfer embargo charge. Looks like they don't recognise the court of Session either.

The unsportingly corrupt SFA is being run like an Argentinian Jhunta.