Rangers U20's

I'm pretty sure they will be in the SPL league, as it goes by level of coaching, facilites etc

We should play their games at Ibrox ,on the weekend the first team have an away game , keep all season books the same price as last season and allow entry to the U20's and the first team . Fill Ibrox every week , make OUR CLUB benefit more financially from our own supporters .

We should play their games at Ibrox ,on the weekend the first team have an away game , keep all season books the same price as last season and allow entry to the U20's and the first team . Fill Ibrox every week , make OUR CLUB benefit more financially from our own supporters .

This (tu)

Majority won't renew at that price when they can by tickets on a game by game basis for a fraction of the price.

Agree with the other part.

Good idea. I think we as fans would have to contribute something to allow for cleaning and stewarding if the games were to go ahead?

Great idea

Don't know what age group their in but I've been told to look out for Køhlert, Wiktorski, MacLeod, Urquhart and Glody Ntumba. Maybe we'll see them next year.

Wiktorski was let go at the end of the year,mate, so he is no longer with us. I was totally shocked at this, but obviously the coaching staff thought our U/19 captain wasn't up to the job.

Wiktorski was let go at the end of the year,mate, so he is no longer with us. I was totally shocked at this, but obviously the coaching staff thought our U/19 captain wasn't up to the job.

Pretty sure it was more to do with Wiktorski wanting to go back home than his ability

Pretty sure it was more to do with Wiktorski wanting to go back home than his ability

Not what I can gather from Elfideldo and from friends of mine in Poland,but no matter what it was, he's gone.

Good idea. I think we as fans would have to contribute something to allow for cleaning and stewarding if the games were to go ahead?

Could get the RFFF involved in this , I definately think it's a goer . I would also imagine younger bears would aspire even more to play for us and also imagine how they would feel ,watching players a little older than them playing for us . WIN WIN

No. Last time I looked, "Club 12" had taken their place.

Have you got a link to that mate , I can only find last seasons league table . Maybe the first team has to be in the spl ,so the younger team can participate in their league . <cr> , Another post reckons it's to do with training /playing facilitys and level of coaches .