The Gio Di Stefano Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are duff and p the bad guys here whilst green is good. Errrrr but duff @ p assisted green to takeover the club, save the club or whatever.

Take me dog out for fresh air and try make sense oh that

He is right about one thing at least.

Not one person in any authority has said he is talking shite.

Could be they think he does not warrant an answer or maybe its something else.

He can't get everything wrong to be worth that level of money.

He is costing us fuck all so let him crack on with his digging.

He is doing something for us as opposed to the majority of other bastards.

He is right about one thing at least.

Not one person in any authority has said he is talking shite.

Could be they think he does not warrant an answer or maybe its something else.

He can't get everything wrong to be worth that level of money.

He is costing us fuck all so let him crack on with his digging.

He is doing something for us as opposed to the majority of other bastards.

the Bheasts from Deflection FC started going on about Harold Shipman and Saddam on the tweeter machine, even they didnt question anything in the video as yet.

Yeah, watch the attacks on GDS now... they'll be on him not his evidence.

I don't know if I believe him but have thought from the start of this it had the feel of a bust-out to it, whether it was Whyte or someone in the background that was behind it maybe we'll find out.

I can't claim to know too much about the chap however let's make no mistake a guy involved to the extent he was in cases that high profile is no idiot. He is a high profile guy making some blatant allegations and asking direct questions in a very public manner. This has been lacking throughout the last few months.

The events and actions that has brought us to this situation stinks. Regardless of his motives if he does nothing more than get others interested or make life uncomfortable to those that have wronged us power too him.

Giiiiioooooo

This guy is digging so lets see where this ends up.

I want convictions , thats called Justice for those who are in the Financial business ,and Banking Industry seem to have forgotten about.

LBG Im particularly thinking about you, and the person who sanctioned the Whyte Takeover.

I believe he is on to somfing.As they say in Londaaan.

He seems to know some dodgy people based on that documentary from 2004. I've a horrible feeling he is trying to make Mr.Whyte look like the fall guy here so someone doesn't pay Craigy a visit. Just supposition on my part though.

The other option is he is angling to represent Whyte in any forthcoming court cases :lol:

Seriously, this guy reminds me of Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad.

Is it just me, or has Giovanni Di Stefano taught Craig Whyte to FKN TALK ?????? That was Craig Whyte with a badly heed and mask on ...... Im fkn tellin ye !!

Get in their Gio I love ye anyway !! Do u know Prince Albert of Monaco, thru your connections ???

He seems to know some dodgy people based on that documentary from 2004. I've a horrible feeling he is trying to make Mr.Whyte look like the fall guy here so someone doesn't pay Craigy a visit. Just supposition on my part though.

The other option is he is angling to represent Whyte in any forthcoming court cases :lol:

I asked him in a email did he think whyte was still involved at the the club. He said this!

He is hiding I doubt he has any involvement ... His real offence was in being stupid and allowing himself to be blackmailed but then the media beefed him up ... Look at his Wikipedia still says he is multi millionaire.. The media as much to blame best g

I'm beginning to love this mental bastard! He's entertainment if nothing else. Could do with a fucking stand for his webcam though. It was like watching a reality cop show!

Keeping digging big man, meanwhile I'm off to track down men in expensive suits with expensive briefcases and get the gers money back :P