Right so its Tuesday..

Charles Green is currently being held in the underground lair of those dastardly villains "Regan and Lieswell" ( Doncaster is not there as its his turn to play in the dungeon ) a statement will be released soon but I think its going to ask for a statement from Rangers admitting to being responsible for all the problems in society since 1923

Regan won't back down on the embargo, we are trying to negotiate to have it kicking in on 1st September to allow us to replace departed players. Apparently.

really! maybe if he was faced with my bat,he would have 2nd thoughts!,fucking :wanker:

Green is in Greece or Switzerland. Malcolm Murray, Brian Stockbridge and Imran Ahmed are meeting the SFA today.

Aw naw!

They said that Murray was 'arrogant' last time.

He dared to produce a brochure that had our name on it and gave the slightly less shitey one to rasellik and the rest got really shitey ones - with staples :anguish:

Staples ffs. I was as shocked as I was outraged as I was offended.

Aw naw!

He dared to produce a brochure that had our name on it and gave the slightly less shitey one to rasellik and the rest got really shitey ones - with staples :anguish:

I believe they were sectarian staples

Aw naw!

As long as his tie is straight... :)