First Team Friendly V Airdrie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we play like we did tonight combined with a mixture of our bus parking en-route to Manchester.... I think we can go far in The Ramsdens Cup.

Cannot wait for Ibrox and game v East Stirling. I doubt they have played in front of 5,000 fans let alone 50,000 bears absolutely choking to see our team run out at Ibrox.

Biggest home crowd on a Saturday coming from Scottish 3rd Division!

Hahaha Elgin are badass

Will be a good adventure I think,breath of fresh air being away from all the loathsome scum in the SPL and I can see us enjoying every minute of it.

It will play out like a horror movie for the SPL though,looking over their shoulders constantly wondering which one of them will bite the dust first,then we will arrive in town,debt free and fresh from giving the smaller clubs in Scotland a boost that will keep them going for years.

Back to take our title and dish out some payback

axe-murderer.gif

Will be a good adventure I think,breath of fresh air being away from all the loathsome scum in the SPL and I can see us enjoying every minute of it.

It will play out like a horror movie for the SPL though,looking over their shoulders constantly wondering which one of them will bite the dust first,then we will arrive in town,debt free and fresh from giving the smaller clubs in Scotland a boost that will keep them going for years.

axe-murderer.gif

Imagine the party we will have when we win back th SPL! :praise:

axe-murderer.gif

Honestly mate, i can't fucking wait for the football to start, i've been with Rangers 30 yrs, thick and thin. My old man started taking me before the Souness era, and like my old man before me, im taking my son on this journey and in years to come he will be able to stick his chest out and say "I was there"..

Honestly mate, i can't fucking wait for the football to start, i've been with Rangers 30 yrs, thick and thin. My old man started taking me before the Souness era, and like my old man before me, im taking my son on this journey and in years to come he will be able to stick his chest out and say "I was there"..

Same here mate,it's going to make some story and a fucking brilliant DVD!

How many of that team do u think will be here after the transfer window shuts??

Wallace, broadfoot, Bedoya & Alexander could be gone. Hope not tho. We need some experienced players as well as youth.

Cannot wait for Ibrox and game v East Stirling. I doubt they have played in front of 5,000 fans let alone 50,000 bears absolutely choking to see our team run out at Ibrox.

I'm genuinely excited by the thought of this - can you imagine the experience for the East Stirling players? Mind blowing I'd imagine.

I hope some of their players are bears into the bargain - what a day that'll be for them and what a story to pass down the generations.

Ah, fitba again - such a beautiful game and culture :h34rt: