First Team Friendly V Airdrie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm genuinely excited by the thought of this - can you imagine the experience for the East Stirling players? Mind blowing I'd imagine.

I hope some of their players are bears into the bargain - what a day that'll be for them and what a story to pass down the generations.

Ah, fitba again - such a beautiful game and culture :h34rt:

We played East Stirling at Ibrox about 3 years ago mate.

Honestly,you can just imagine their beaten up wives calling them up to bed and Padraig shouting

'Av already told ye wance,am oanline talkin aboot the current buns,the bastards played a gemme eh fitba the night,fuckin SFA bendin oar to thum again'

'but they're a football team darling,obviously they're going to play football'

'You've no been fucking listening trollup,the Rangers are fucking deid,gone,finished,nae mare'

How can a team that's dead play football babes,have you been drinking Tennent's Super again?

'Aw fuckoff av no goat time for yer pish ave jist goat an email saying Chris Graham's posted a blog,ah need aw ma wits aboot me tae think eh death threats quick'

:lol::lol::lol:

:sleep1:

Timmy are on meltdown at this saying we can't play a game cause we have no membership unbelievable :lol:

john ronnie ‏@celticbhoy40

@STVGrant at Auchenhowie. this must be agaist rules not even a member yet

34m john ronnie ‏@celticbhoy40

@STVGrant grant how the hell can sevco play football the night no membership or no insurance

Really dont see the problem. Its no fucking illegal to play fitba, last i checked the sfa was an organisation, quite clearly they think there a government. Spiteful manky bastards.

are we allowed to play friendlies without a licence??

In normal circumstances (do you remember them?) we could play any team, ala Harlem Globetrotters, but this is the big bad Rangers we are talking about here, so special precautions had to be put in place for this friendly.

Rangers players had to play with their shirts inside out so not to reveal the club badge, and all our players and officials had to wear a balaclava to conceal their identity.

It was rumoured that the SFA would be flying reconnaissance helicopters over the area to ensure no SFA/SPL/Gestapo/NKVD/made up rules were breached.....as will be the normall procedure for all football teams in Scotland (as will be explained,according to Fuhrer Regan) no doubt when he hears of this shameful breaking of rule s352 (which will be made tomorrow) :pipe:

Who was the guy shouting "show me the team lines charlie". Good start for the team and good to see bedouin there.

We have signed a fucking nomadic desert dweller? <cr> Did he bring his camel herd with him, ED? :craphead:

Those we're the days :lol: the cunt was always on rangers pages getting the piss took out him for his spelling even tims took the piss :lol:

Fucking guy was a weirdo and a half had one pal who always stuck up for him who threatened to come over from the old country with a shotgun for me.