Rangers Shirts Abroad.

My wife was watching a real estate show. The one where the english guy takes Brits and relocates them in Australia. I think its called Selling Houses.

Anyway she yelle out that the guy on TV who was buying a house had a Rangers Cap on :sherlock:

One of the guys passing out flyers in Sunny Beach was wearing one. Dunno if he was a real fan or if it was just to attract punters, but everyone in Sunny Beach seemed to know about Rangers. I normally take four or five Rangers tops on holiday and wear them most days and had tons of people saying mon the gers etc. Makes you proud to be a bear.

Been wearing the home top and gallant pioneers top proudly on my holidays. Jad a few knowing looks from.passers by and locals alike. Events jad a welsh guy refer to me as coisty as i have 9 McCoist on the home top.

doh

i always take a couple of old rangers tops abroad, i remeber walking along pattaya beach and seein a watter seller waering a norther iron top... so a gave him ma gers top, the wee guy was pure stoked :uk: also i find it benneficial to give the ppl that are cleaning your room a football top, this worked well in sharm el sheik.. ma fukin room was spotless.lol :P

I wear mine every day here in Namibia, does that count? Depends on the order they were put in my wardrobe as to which one I wear but they range from 1992 - 2010!

Still don't have the new one yet though as they won't mail them out here so I have to wait a while...

:21:

Was on holiday in oz in 2008 with my old man visiting family in Perth we were standing at the bus stop waiting on the bus to go in for a few jars to the city centre and an aboriginal came and stood besides us at the bus stop.......with the old purple Adidas third shirt from the mid 90's.......told my auntie at night when we returned after a few vb's and her response was....... He probably nicked it :lol: