Unite the Fans - My idea of the way forward

As a season ticket holder for a number of years and a fan all my life (im 36) it seems to me that surely its time for some common sense from the new ownership to move this great team forward as it appears that too many of my fellow fans are not buying into Charles Green's (perhaps unfairly - im yet to be convinced)blueprint for the future after that bawbag Craig Whytes disasterous spell in charge (for what David Murray will forever be stained for). Its obvious as hell that without us all renewing our books this current ownership is doomed for failure, fact. Without us all buying into his plan to raise £50 million for a 50% stake in Rangers with his share issue, again he is doomed for failure, fact. Well the answer is simple Mr Green. Sell up to the Smith, McColl and Park consortium and return a profit to your investors before they all lose their cash and you go from one financial issue to the next. You had the right idea initially by buying us to make a huge profit over a short period of time but surely history tells you that when you tell somebody your gonnae make cash from them blatently your up against it from the get go. Me and everyone of my mates who have books are desperate to buy again as we're all looking forward to our glorious journey through the leagues to regain our spot at the top whilst the rest of the leeches wither and die but we are hesitant because we basically just dont trust old Charlie. Now if it was "proper Rangers men" at the helm, I have no doubt we could do 45,000 ST's next year at say £300 a pop, im sure we could also have a successful share issue this time around as we all want to help but the reality is all the things we need to move forward and regain our rightful place at the top will not happen easily because us fans just dont trust the current ownership. So to summarise, make your investors some cash now Mr Green, even have a nominal retention of shares in our glorious club for future profit if you like, walk away now Mr Green and forever be viewed as the guy that saved our club when push came to shove or hang on with your fingertips in the hope that we change our tune and buy into your concept of making money off of us and bolting..............your choice charlieboy??

What a load of Pish! do you honestly think TBK's Kennedy, McCall and Co would be doing a better job than Green just now. I still have my doubts about Green but that guy has showed bottle to me to still be there.. Yes any other would have ran with what is happening and probably the above would have ran earlier. But, Its Rangers that matters just now, not Green, McColl etc.... ST's, I dont get to many games but after this shit we have been through, im just waiting on the call and my money will be there for them.

As a season ticket holder for a number of years and a fan all my life (im 36) it seems to me that surely its time for some common sense from the new ownership to move this great team forward as it appears that too many of my fellow fans are not buying into Charles Green's (perhaps unfairly - im yet to be convinced)blueprint for the future after that bawbag Craig Whytes disasterous spell in charge (for what David Murray will forever be stained for). Its obvious as hell that without us all renewing our books this current ownership is doomed for failure, fact. Without us all buying into his plan to raise £50 million for a 50% stake in Rangers with his share issue, again he is doomed for failure, fact. Well the answer is simple Mr Green. Sell up to the Smith, McColl and Park consortium and return a profit to your investors before they all lose their cash and you go from one financial issue to the next. You had the right idea initially by buying us to make a huge profit over a short period of time but surely history tells you that when you tell somebody your gonnae make cash from them blatently your up against it from the get go. Me and everyone of my mates who have books are desperate to buy again as we're all looking forward to our glorious journey through the leagues to regain our spot at the top whilst the rest of the leeches wither and die but we are hesitant because we basically just dont trust old Charlie. Now if it was "proper Rangers men" at the helm, I have no doubt we could do 45,000 ST's next year at say £300 a pop, im sure we could also have a successful share issue this time around as we all want to help but the reality is all the things we need to move forward and regain our rightful place at the top will not happen easily because us fans just dont trust the current ownership. So to summarise, make your investors some cash now Mr Green, even have a nominal retention of shares in our glorious club for future profit if you like, walk away now Mr Green and forever be viewed as the guy that saved our club when push came to shove or hang on with your fingertips in the hope that we change our tune and buy into your concept of making money off of us and bolting..............your choice charlieboy??

Rubbish.

What a load of Pish! do you honestly think TBK's Kennedy, McCall and Co would be doing a better job than Green just now. I still have my doubts about Green but that guy has showed bottle to me to still be there.. Yes any other would have ran with what is happening and probably the above would have ran earlier. But, Its Rangers that matters just now, not Green, McColl etc.... ST's, I dont get to many games but after this shit we have been through, im just waiting on the call and my money will be there for them.

Hows it pish mate, cos its not your idea of the way forward.............well what do you suggest, i dont see many buying into this regime as is, but you want to put a neg on my new account cos you dont agree with me, well fair enough ya monkey but if everybody thinks like you it would be a pretty shitty forum...........so whats your big plan ya dobber, lets hear ye?

Hows it pish mate, cos its not your idea of the way forward.............well what do you suggest, i dont see many buying into this regime as is, but you want to put a neg on my new account cos you dont agree with me, well fair enough ya monkey but if everybody thinks like you it would be a pretty shitty forum...........so whats your big plan ya dobber, lets hear ye?

He never put a negative rep on yer new account. You put one on his. doh

Check who NEG rep you twat, it wasnt me......

but for that have another :wanker:

if charlieboy gets us oot o this wi assets intact 4 the bears and no sanctions 4 the future he's done a good job. PAY HIM WELL

Check who NEG rep you twat, it wasnt me......

but for that have another :wanker:

Another keyboard gangster who "disnae get to many games" but thinks he deserves more of an opinion than a guy who goes to all the games, fair do's if you think its a pile of pish im spouting but I put it out there cos thats how im feeling know what a mean ya dobber, and before ye gime me a :wanker: let me whip it out for ye kid :21:

if charlieboy gets us oot o this wi assets intact 4 the bears and no sanctions 4 the future he's done a good job. PAY HIM WELL

Another keyboard gangster who "disnae get to many games" but thinks he deserves more of an opinion than a guy who goes to all the games, fair do's if you think its a pile of pish im spouting but I put it out there cos thats how im feeling know what a mean ya dobber, and before ye gime me a :wanker: let me whip it out for ye kid :21:

Is this you're way of uniting people?

Kid :lol::lol::lol:

run back to FF now son doh

Is this you're way of uniting people?

not really gmac but a neg on my first post, thats a lovely welcome bud eh? and ive never been on FF, the only other site i used was rangersrumours before i got barred for abusing those taigy cunts who infest it everyday......

Sell to Walter's consortium. The ones who put a 6 million bid in (less than had been spent at the time, much less than has been spent by now), had it rightfully rejected and then walked away. What is there to suggest from this that these people are the way forward, Walter wasn't even part of it, he was a face to front the campaign.

They gave a desirory offer, it was rejected and they walked away. Can we not just allow Mr Green to get on with his job now? At the moment he's the only show in town, let's give him a bit of breathing space and stop trying to cause shitstorms.

not really gmac but a neg on my first post, thats a lovely welcome bud eh? and ive never been on FF, the only other site i used was rangersrumours before i got barred for abusing those taigy cunts who infest it everyday......

Well what a start to your posting career on here, the thing is its a forum we can all have different views without the personal abuse, its sometimes best to get to know some of the people on the forum before abusing them, I am sure if you are a Rangers man that you will enjoy it here if you take the time to calm down and expect some to like your comments and some not to like them, and just because someone neg reps you does not matter because when you post decent stuff you will get some positive reps in return.

Sell to Walter's consortium. The ones who put a 6 million bid in (less than had been spent at the time, much less than has been spent by now), had it rightfully rejected and then walked away. What is there to suggest from this that these people are the way forward, Walter wasn't even part of it, he was a face to front the campaign.

They gave a desirory offer, it was rejected and they walked away. Can we not just allow Mr Green to get on with his job now? At the moment he's the only show in town, let's give him a bit of breathing space and stop trying to cause shitstorms.

Gaz, id love to get behind Green but my heeds frazzled with all this pish about dodgy dealings and all the rest of it, the sfa are hellbent on stripping titles for the manky mob, the mhedia are infested with setting the agenda, its drip drip drip.....if green was to come out publicly and tell them to fuck off he'd get my support but it seems to me he'll bend over backwards just to keep his investment moving along regardless of what sacrifices he has to make.........maybe i should just batter in and jump on board m8 like a lemmin and thank them all for treating our club with utter biased garbage and be thankful but im just desperate for somebody to lead us out of this shit fighting back cos as is its just now happening m8

Well what a start to your posting career on here, the thing is its a forum we can all have different views without the personal abuse, its sometimes best to get to know some of the people on the forum before abusing them, I am sure if you are a Rangers man that you will enjoy it here if you take the time to calm down and expect some to like your comments and some not to like them, and just because someone neg reps you does not matter because when you post decent stuff you will get some positive reps in return.

ok ray, thanks for heads up mate, ive been guesting on here for a while and thought id have my say as its the best site going, apologies to all the lads ive abused but "the wee man syndrome" kicked in lol doh

Gaz, id love to get behind Green but my heeds frazzled with all this pish about dodgy dealings and all the rest of it, the sfa are hellbent on stripping titles for the manky mob, the mhedia are infested with setting the agenda, its drip drip drip.....if green was to come out publicly and tell them to fuck off he'd get my support but it seems to me he'll bend over backwards just to keep his investment moving along regardless of what sacrifices he has to make.........maybe i should just batter in and jump on board m8 like a lemmin and thank them all for treating our club with utter biased garbage and be thankful but im just desperate for somebody to lead us out of this shit fighting back cos as is its just now happening m8

Theres an agenda at work out there, something we think we know what its about and who is behind it, at tthe moment though the SFA is the current enemy and do we fall into the trap and tell them to "Shove it" like id love Green to do....... do we call their bluff?

Will they then recall the Appalatte tribunal and suspend us for a year? refuse us a licence? lets let Green do what he has to do to get us back playing football for now.

Theres an agenda at work out there, something we think we know what its about and who is behind it, at tthe moment though the SFA is the current enemy and do we fall into the trap and tell them to "Shove it" like id love Green to do....... do we call their bluff?

Will they then recall the Appalatte tribunal and suspend us for a year? refuse us a licence? lets let Green do what he has to do to get us back playing football for now.

yer maybe right north rd but its obvious as fuck..........rheagan's a puppet and he's hell bent on doing us even more damage? im just looking for a way forward that doesnt incorporate them shafting us even more and for what.........cause we pumped them on the park? anyway bud, cheers :crabflute:

yer maybe right north rd but its obvious as fuck..........rheagan's a puppet and he's hell bent on doing us even more damage? im just looking for a way forward that doesnt incorporate them shafting us even more and for what.........cause we pumped them on the park? anyway bud, cheers :crabflute:

No probs, and your not the only one who feels as you do about that is happening. (tu)

have a read at another post and you will c we all feel same.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231969

I'm afraid it's not just as simple as coming out and telling everyone as it is. Green is in constant contact with the SFA just now, and has been locked in discussion with them over the last two days. I've no doubt he's trying to get the best deal possible for the club, but at the same time we're in a precarious position as things stand. If Green came out with a scathing attack on Regan and co, why would they want to deal with him anymore? No license, no football, and the consequences of that would probably be enough to kill our club. I don't think there's any suggestion that McColl and Park would come out all guns blazing against the SFA either.

There will be time for a fightback, but with the club in such a vulnerable position, the number one priority right now is delivering football for the coming season, and I believe Green will do that very soon.