Thank you scottish football

lanarkbear

I think i am a typical supporter of Rangers ,used to go to as many games as i could but moved to england and on to canada and tried to keep myself involved with watching the bears.But since joining rm and all the hatred these wankers feel for us and all the nonstop this that and other that we have done my hatred of these arsehole loving mick bastards is getting worse. whoever started this are going to regret ever trying to get rid of the rangers beccause i have never felt like this and i feel many bears who support rangers will rise up to the cause who never appeared before watp

All this nonsense started when that cunt O'liewell and his bhastard mhates got their hands on Scottish football. We will never forget and when we get back up to the top and have people in positions of power we shall look into every little bit of shite surrounding their chlub. Start shredding the paperwork now but remember we will have the invoices for that vast number of shredders. And let them remember that as in the case of the EBTs proof of guilt isn't required, just presumption. Their Turn Is Coming Nhext!