Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people must work for Uefa?

I find it extremely hard to believe that someone from the media can make a phone call to Uefa headquarters and be told that nobody has a meeting with CG arranged...

Nobody could phone our office and ask if a meeting has been arranged with an individual as nobody could possibly know every single employee's diary.....

Where is Charles Green????

He stated he was off to Greece to arrange a friendly then to Zurich to see FIFA/EUFA.

FIFA/EUFA say " They have not had a meeting with a Charles Green".

have they said this again or is this from couple days back, maybe he's on the Mexican border

He's taken the deeds to his secret Nazi rape dungeon in a Swiss bank..

mate, i think this is a serious question, he said he was going to meet them about our fottballing debts, and they have stated they have not met with Charles Green.

So, what is he up to.

mate, i think this is a serious question, he said he was going to meet them about our fottballing debts, and they have stated they have not met with Charles Green.

So, what is he up to.

When, the other day?

So, what is he up to.

Are you gonna post the proof or are you just choosing to believe another rumour???

maybe just maybe hes away doing his job and securing more investors in the rangers.

im pretty sure the footballing board can hold the fort down for a few days.

if he told you he was away meeting an investor/player etc and nothing came of it, your lot(brownsboys) would be calling him a liar again.

business men dont usual make public everything they are doing. just becuse you dont know doesnt mean hes away trying to sell ibrox to asda.

Amazing that people don't care where our CEO is when the club is having make or break meetings with SFA. You want to arrange a friendly you pick up the phone. You want to speak to UEFA or FIFA you arrange a meeting. We seriously saying it doesn't matter where he went or that he lied about at least part of it? Maybe there is a perfectly innocent explanation but does nobody think it's odd? Really?

Amazing that people don't care where our CEO is when the club is having make or break meetings with SFA. You want to arrange a friendly you pick up the phone. You want to speak to UEFA or FIFA you arrange a meeting. We seriously saying it doesn't matter where he went or that he lied about at least part of it? Maybe there is a perfectly innocent explanation but does nobody think it's odd? Really?

Of course everyone should but i think some are scared of what they may find out. Maybe. I am just guessing here.

maybe just maybe hes away doing his job and securing more investors in the rangers.

im pretty sure the footballing board can hold the fort down for a few days.

if he told you he was away meeting an investor/player etc and nothing came of it, your lot(brownsboys) would be calling him a liar again.

business men dont usual make public everything they are doing. just becuse you dont know doesnt mean hes away trying to sell ibrox to asda.

Dont call me a TBK/Brown lover cause im not.... I was more for Miller or Kennedy.

all im saying he is misleading us if he said he was going to meet FIFA/EUFA and hasnt met them or even set a date to meet them.