Whats Green Up To ?

North Rd

Where is Charles Green????

He stated he was off to Greece to arrange a friendly then to Zurich to see FIFA/EUFA.

FIFA/EUFA say " They have not had a meeting with a Charles Green".

Why would he need to go to Greece to arrange a friendly? The phone has been invented.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not the only one who was willing to put his money where his mouth is there was plnety of people made offers to D&PS.

People who where in talks for weeks and months etc. Then Charles green appears for 5 minutes and he's got the club.

So it is a lie that Green was the only person willing to buy us.

You mean he never took the piss, using fans emotions as a tool etc, he acted without the amateur dramatics in tow

MTAF's posts are getting as pathetic as his username.

Why because people on here don't like to here a bad word said against Green? This is exactly what happened with Craig Whyte,

The very few people who never trusted him just got slagged, turns out they where right.

Where is Charles Green????

He stated he was off to Greece to arrange a friendly then to Zurich to see FIFA/EUFA.

FIFA/EUFA say " They have not had a meeting with a Charles Green".

Do yuo just wait to see what is posted on follow follow then post it here... :anguish:

we already have more than a fan for that.....

Amazing that people dont think that our Chairman can deal with the SFA on his own (with Ally's help) and needs Green to hold his hands. Lets all believe the twitterariat rather than OUR CEO?

You miss the point. Personally I think Green should have been there but even if you believe he isn't needed why does he lie about where he is going? He could have said he was going anywhere or just not commented at all.

Thanks for the link but no direct quotes there from him as far as i can see in relation to actually going to UEFA and nothing about Greece.

Is there anything else ?

Or have Sky Sports and the rest taken a statement and added 2 and 2 to get 5 ?

He's not the only one who was willing to put his money where his mouth is there was plnety of people made offers to D&PS.

People who where in talks for weeks and months etc. Then Charles green appears for 5 minutes and he's got the club.

So it is a lie that Green was the only person willing to buy us.

Yes but all they had to do was put up a decent price. Anyone who offered £10m without conditions would have had the club. A cheap price for anyone who was a "real" Rangers man. Everyone of them however promised £20M for new players but wouldn't put the necessary cash into buying the club.

Well that is the whole point of the thread. And other posters are finding excuses to tell us he's away to meet investors etc.

Your making excuses looking for reasons he's dodgy, you cant go about saying what you are whilst continually denying your own actions.

You ain't making sense, you keep saying that everyone who doesn't share your opinion are anything but possibly correct yet you more than a fan lol are right.

You miss the point. Personally I think Green should have been there but even if you believe he isn't needed why does he lie about where he is going? He could have said he was going anywhere or just not commented at all.

if he never said and he wasn't here doing what he left others to do how would the reaction be ?

Suddenly the press are good guys and we must believe evetrything they say ? But we must believe NOTHing our CEO says ?

(I know that is the way some people think - but like it or not he is our CEO so he gets my benefit of the doubt)

Uh-huh. And your the guy who believed the Moron FC chairman's claim that we had not only been cheating for years, but that The Rangers had admitted to that.

CEO, Twitterati, UK press or even Pinocchio - I'd believe all of them before a word of yours.

Ah its the story teller - with nothing to say again! Kinda cool to have a stalker - makes me feel loved in a warped sort of way. I do note that as usual you have nothing constructive, informative or even funny to say - just sort of 'bump your gums' in a blog sort of way.

Do yuo just wait to see what is posted on follow follow then post it here... :anguish:

we already have more than a fan for that.....

Usual from you, eh GCL!

I'm banned from FF and have been for months.

FYI I was chatting to Chris when this came up and decided to let people on here know about it. But you always got to get a negative comment in.

Usual from you, eh GCL!

I'm banned from FF and have been for months.

FYI I was chatting to Chris when this came up and decided to let people on here know about it. But you always got to get a negative comment in.

yes the usual...common sense and measured reaction based on fact as opposed to hysterical whining based on a clear agenda...where did the uefa quote come from.... just out of interest

always presuming the worse of charles green will not make up for believing every word craig whyte said...i just want a few of you to know that.... (tu)

I think this is a quite excellent summation

The Craig Whyte experience should make us all very wary of people, but that doesn't mean indiscriminately presuming the worst in absolutely everyone.

We're like the broken hearted ex boyfriend. Pissed off at that bitch that screwed us over but at some point, we have to realise not everybody is like her and that we need to get on with things and open our hearts to another :craphead::h34rt:

yes the usual...common sense and measured reaction based on fact as opposed to hysterical whining based on a clear agenda...where did the uefa quote come from.... just out of interest

Not whinning, Green said he was going and when I heard this and it was confirmed by three reporters , yeah, you fear the worst sometimes, after what Whyte done.

EUFA quote was from STV.

been thousands of media stories posted on here and the entire place comments on how everything the media releases is garbage and not true. but the moment the story is something sceptical about Charles Green too many are more than happy to use it as a source and believe it.

People are just going out of their way to try and trip him up when we should be backing him in times like this.