Dean Shiels

jjcale27

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ure a wanker . if he plays for us and celtic scum said that everyone would be outraged . very gd rangers man and a down to earth guy who would EASE threw div3 plz let it happen

total school playground mentality, pathetic really and your bang on people would be saying these comments are out of order if it came from a taig.

total school playground mentality, pathetic really and your bang on people would be saying these comments are out of order if it came from a taig.

Doesnae matter who they are from....it's out of order full stop!

1342870331' post='1060246469']

How much wages to yous think these players are on ? He's playing for Killie ! Oh I forgot he's getting 10k a week .

People like shiels will be on 1500 a week do you not thunk we can afford that ?

Still, when we have youngsters at our team that could do the job in the 3rd we should be wasting money.

Why do we think these players would want to come to the third division and also we will have to pay a hefty wage. Jig and kal naismith would do a job in the third.

Nothing new there, Rangers have always paid a premium to convince decent players to come to Scotland's mickey mouse league! I guess that is why we did EBTs.

Would be very happy if Dean came - at the right price.

Didnt know he was a Gers man, I take it his da isnt?

his da is a protestant and as far as i know grew up a rangers man. in saying that some of his comments have being out of order wether he is trying to show no favouritism to much i dont know....... but i can tell you know his dad will have a big grin on if he puts on the famous rangers shirt.

his da is a protestant and as far as i know grew up a rangers man. in saying that some of his comments have being out of order wether he is trying to show no favouritism to much i dont know....... but i can tell you know his dad will have a big grin on if he puts on the famous rangers shirt.

get him fuckin signed then.

ure a wanker . if he plays for us and celtic scum said that everyone would be outraged . very gd rangers man and a down to earth guy who would EASE threw div3 plz let it happen

Agree! If somebody was saying this about one of our players we'd all be going mental on here! Hi IS a rangers man, also, my dad knows his father, confirms to me he has rangers 'sentiments' lol, u can understand him having to keep those in check all the same!

Agree! If somebody was saying this about one of our players we'd all be going mental on here! Hi IS a rangers man, also, my dad knows his father, confirms to me he has rangers 'sentiments' lol, u can understand him having to keep those in check all the same!

yes mate i was near sure his dad was a ger (tu)