Watch this on Youtube then make a complaint

After suffering the pain of the last Five and a half months. A period in my life when I have witnessed people who I have been proud to call friends for most of my life, turn and show their true colours ( yes, the ones who now talk of Sporting Integrity ) as if it has always been there, Spew their Venom at me and anyone else who happens to be a fan of the Worlds most successful Football club. I have eventually found the answer. However , It will need one of you to take this further. I would love to be the one to start the Ball Rolling, But cant because of the line of work that I am involved in. The person that I spoke to this evening has been a life long friend and a Fellow Bear. He also happens to be a Policeman. Here is a summary of the conversation we had tonight. After the How are you mate and the customary High Five, I asked him a simple question. Question : Listen mate, if I saw something on YOUTUBE that upset me and found offensive, Do I have grounds to press charges.

Answer : Listen mate, We are able to arrest people who tweet on twitter anything that might be biggoted or upsetting to others. What do you think.

Question : So that means yes mate.

Answer : You Bet Bro.

THIS IS WHERE I ASK ANYONE READING THIS TO ACT.

Please go on to youtube and type in celtic fans mock. You will probably come up with a few pages of bile. However, If you can stomache it. Pay particular attention to " celtic fans mock the death of Davie Cooper " or " Celtic fans mock the Ibrox Disaster "

I have been on this site and other Bears sites in the past and said the same things. I have had a good few people agree with what I have said. It is a shame that I have also had others who have said that I am boring. But Hey Guys, Listen Up. We are in our rights to show those Scummy Bastards who sing their jolly craicster songs and wonderful songs of glorious martyrs who just happened to murder a few thousand innocent British Citizens that we are no longer prepared to put up with their hatred of everything that this country stands for. I beg for some Bear to please at least look at what I have posted. We have for far to long let them have their way. Now is the time to fight back in any way that we can. I do realise that this wont get us back to the top division. However I do believe that we have to start fighting back from somewhere. It might be trivial to some of you, If it is and you feel that way and are happy to let fellow Bears face jail sentences for singing songs about the History of our glorious country. While others walk free singing their Jolly songs about Scum and Filth who have tried to destroy our country, Then So Be It.

Thank You for reading. Please , Please , Please , All I ask is for someone to make the complaint. Their faces are there to be seen. Name and shame. Trivial to some maybe. To me , It makes me feel sick. It is a starting point however. A starting point to let the football supporters all over the world how great that the self named greatest supporters in the world realy are. We can then let them know about Large John being aware and the rest of their glorious history.

If you agree please contact the Police and make the complaint. I beg you not to read this, Agree, then leave it to someone else. As I told you earlier, I cant do it. If you can. Please Do. Goodnight Brothers And Sisters.

Great idea man. I cant do it tho because im banned from youtube for calling somone a feni*n bastart. Wonder what job you have that means you cant report a criminal offence? Interesting :sherlock:

OK Mate. You cant do it because you are banned from YOUTUBE. So be it. However reading between the lines you seem to agree with me. Go and ask one of your friends to do it for you. I have asked a good few of mine through texts this evening to do the same. The more the merrier.

The problem i have with is that part of the reason i hate those shower of dirty cunts is because they are whinging victims who are perennially offended at absolutely everything - taking your course of action would make me just as bad as the mhanks and that is the last thing on my list of priorities.

I am comfortable in the knowledge that we are and always will be better than them. They can sing about what they want, it is just a reflection of their knowledge that they are second best.

The problem with complaining is that they will do the same in retaliation, if you dont like it dont watch it. Its like people who go to see frankie boyle then complain about his gags.

Let them have their shite on youtube, dont watch it and give it hits and we can have our stuff on you tube as I quite enjoy watching us singing tbb on youtube and remember the old days.

How pathetic would yae need to be to search for stuff to offend you?

Ask a MOPE - it's what they do.

Remember they wanted the Hokey Kokey banned FFS?

We are better than them - and the fact that so many of us have responded in the same way confirms that.

We're above timmy tactics :21:

Ask a MOPE - it's what they do.

Remember they wanted the Hokey Kokey banned FFS?

We are better than them - and the fact that so many of us have responded in the same way confirms that.

We're above timmy tactics :21:

This. This. This. This.

Fuck sake, I wish more Rangers supporters would realize who they are and stop this shite.

They are scum. We are the people. Lets keep it that way.

Searching YouTube looking for something to be intentionally offended by isn't high up on my list of priorities I'm afraid.

This. I'm quite proud not to be one of the offended brigade and to be honest, this thread will probably be more successful in tims looking in searching for something that offends them!

Also, small point, but what kind of policeman uses the phrase, "bro"? Think that's a first...

This. I'm quite proud not to be one of the offended brigade and to be honest, this thread will probably be more successful in tims looking in searching for something that offends them!

Also, small point, but what kind of policeman uses the phrase, "bro"? Think that's a first...

Hulk Hogan is a cop apparantly.

we all know what they are like :wanker:s the lot of them you just need to look at how many of them lurk in here ffs sad bastards. i would never visit one of their scummy sites and the amount of time they spend in rm just goes to show they are only here to see the rangers w.a.t.p

I am sure you can find plenty if you type in "The billy boys" or "the famine song". Should I report them as well because they make me feel just as angry as what you mentioned (which happens to be not at all) and is just as, if not more, illegal.

Good luck on your quest of internet censorship. I think you are completely retarded.

I am sure you can find plenty if you type in "The billy boys" or "the famine song". Should I report them as well because they make me feel just as angry as what you mentioned (which happens to be not at all) and is just as, if not more, illegal.

Good luck on your quest of internet censorship. I think you are completely retarded.

You still here ya wee fenian bastard.

Your a sad obsessive wee fuck who's probably wanking over baby TV :wanker:

If the Billy Boys offends you i think you should fuck off! (tu)

Why would listening to those songs make you angry? I really hope you are one of them. Too fucking tragic if you are one of us.

Why can't the OP complain?

Everyone has the right to make a complaint.

If it offends you then complain no point in asking others

He cant complain because of his job. The priesthood doesnt allow you to report criminal offences. Its an obvious taig that wants us to go look at mongos singing on youtube.