Watch this on Youtube then make a complaint

I did. Its still mongofied. You think singing about the Ibrox disaster and calling us h*ns is more illegal than the Billy Boys, or the potato song. Doesnt look good.

I didn't say it is right. However I think it is a fact that legally speaking, one would be in more trouble for using the word fenian than if they were to use the word h**. Furthermore, I don't think singing about the disaster is illegal, just incredible distasteful, and to be honest I think the potato song is pretty funny and am sure not a single person has ever been offended by it so it annoys me that it is looked upon so egregiously. Therefore complaining about things that don't really offend us will just make the situation worse.

I didn't say it is right. However I think it is a fact that legally speaking, one would be in more trouble for using the word fenian than if they were to use the word h**. Furthermore, I don't think singing about the disaster is illegal, just incredible distasteful, and to be honest I think the potato song is pretty funny and am sure not a single person has ever been offended by it so it annoys me that it is looked upon so egregiously. Therefore complaining about things that don't really offend us will just make the situation worse.

Everyone posting on here speaks for themselves. Please don't use the word 'us'.

Does everyone else agree?

:ph34r:

I am sure you can find plenty if you type in "The billy boys" or "the famine song". Should I report them as well because they make me feel just as angry as what you mentioned (which happens to be not at all) and is just as, if not more, illegal.

Good luck on your quest of internet censorship. I think you are completely retarded.

Why would listening to those songs make you angry? I really hope you are one of them. Too fucking tragic if you are one of us.

I haven't read all of that guys comments because clearly a lot of it is utter shite. However for me i don't want to hear any of this garbage from either side, The only thing i care about is beating them because it means we win more and as a Rangers fan the only thing i care about is Rangers winning.