Bond Holders

Shearer

I phoned the ticket line today but they didn't seem to know what the situation was. Basically I'm a bond holder along with 2 others in my family. Due to work reasons I don't think I'll be able to make any of the Saturday games (Still going to go to any other games I can) after September so I'm not going to get a season ticket.

I'm hoping though that things will have changed by next season and I can get my season ticket back but the woman in the ticket office seems to think that as of this season we don't have bonds so I don't really have anymore claim to that seat than anyone else.

I don't care about the money so to speak (obviously it would be nice) but I would hope that I would always be able to get the seat that I paid money to always have.

Who can I speak to about this or is anyone else here a bond holder who has looked into this further?

Yes im sure i read also that Charles Green would honour Bond Holder Seats. I bought my son a seat in Club Deck for his 21st Birthday. I saved up for a few years to buy it for him so will be gutted if its lost. Im not looking for money on it but just to know its still there with his name on it then one day he can pass it on to his son or nephews.