What can we win this year?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What can we win this year

• SFL 3
    • Ramsdens Cup
    • league Cup
    • scottish cup

Personally I think we will walk SFL3, and Ramsdens Cup should be as good as any chance of winning a trophy..

Certinaly think we are capable of winning the league cup, especially if the tims are pre-occupied with european football..

The scottish cup, would hope for a good run, but may be just a little optimistic if we can win this too.... Ah fuck what am I talking about, we are the Rangers and never settle for 2nd best.

The Quad is on!!

Aslong as the last year never repeats itself i will be happy.

Well said that man, I would also like to see us win the right to challenge Craig Whyte and David Murray's right to be called Human Beings, with the reference changed to snakes.

Winning the league is obviously a must and I can't see that being an issue, I suppose the cup games are good chance to get the youngsters out on about, Winning the Scottish Cup would be sweet, in fact anyone know a decent price I can get on a 3rd division side winning the Scottish cup?

Well said that man, I would also like to see us win the right to challenge Craig Whyte and David Murray's right to be called Human Beings, with the reference changed to snakes.

I know that was slightly in jest mate, but wouldnt it be great for these 2 cretins to be dragged through the courts? A proper investigation into this.

Most Hollywood blockbusters dont have a storyline like this :lol:

I want the Scottish Cup.

After all the shit we've been through, all the crap we've taken from the SPL and SFA, it would be a fantastic two fingered salute to all those who lined up to take a kick at us when we were on the ground.

One of the sanctions stops Rangers doing 2 fingered salutes :craphead:

I want the Scottish Cup.

After all the shit we've been through, all the crap we've taken from the SPL and SFA, it would be a fantastic two fingered salute to all those who lined up to take a kick at us when we were on the ground.

I'd love to win it, then refuse to take the trophy. Get the medals and just leave the trophy lying on the podium and head inside. That would be a statement.

Realistically, probably D3 and the Challenge Cup.

Are we allowed to at least blow raspberries at them?

You've just reminded me about your PM; about to go out just now, will get back to you when I'm back.

No rush mate. Not that bothered just got pissed off haha, but i would say defo :wink:

If we were to send the likes of Ross Perry and co to division three for a season on loan we'd all be expecting it to be a walk in the park for them. But now we're actually in division three there are some people saying it's going to be a struggle <cr> it's really not, our players are professional athletes, we will cruise this league :lol: