Rangers home top £25

Just bought it on Sunday fae jjb for ma nephew. 50 bucks with name on the back. Cunts never told me. Oh well will get for maself.

That sucks dude,,, the kind of thing that happens to me usually.

Still waiting for somebody to say what the fit is like this year compared to last one.

Not normally so inpatient but im sat right now on the checkout page lol

????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added the long sleeve top to the checkout, £21.24 including delivery. :sherlock:

To the poster above, its a smaller fit than last season, go for the size above.

Cheers mate,, normally get XL ( just like a bit baggy),,, so XXL then. First time I ever went to that size lol

Got it last night missed out on the £16.99 deal but £25 is still a good deal Also purchased the team GB away strip for £30

I think that 16.99 might have been a glitch,,, as I had it right up until I checked out and it reverted back at the last moment. I would be checking my paypal or back statement if I where one of the lucky ones. But good on em if they did get it.

It was also on the megastore at 19.99,, and I was just about to submit that, when I clicked back on here to see if anyone had answered my query about the size fit this year,,, I then saw the 16.99 thread, went to JJb just missed it, and by the time I went back to the megastore it was back to 29.99 there too. So I missed 2 deals in as many mins lol.

I think that 16.99 might have been a glitch,,, as I had it right up until I checked out and it reverted back at the last moment. I would be checking my paypal or back statement if I where one of the lucky ones. But good on em if they did get it.

It was also on the megastore at 19.99,, and I was just about to submit that, when I clicked back on here to see if anyone had answered my query about the size fit this year,,, I then saw the 16.99 thread, went to JJb just missed it, and by the time I went back to the megastore it was back to 29.99 there too. So I missed 2 deals in as many mins lol.

:D aww no luck mate

Aye think so cheers,, will let the mrs have a say when she gets in. The bigger size makes it a wee bit longer but good in the arms and the fitted neck means it dosent look like its hanging.

Just remembered I did get a xxl years ago when we had a really tight fitting one.

Prefer em baggy,, ye can always wear something underneath in the colder months too :D