Rangers home top £25

JJB are doing an offer where you are getting an extra 15% off anything in store over £10 plus free delivery. Just checked the Rangers short sleeve mens top and it works out at £25. Good price for anyone that still hasn't been able to buy it yet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine ages ago, I assume there is no likelihood of us getting a sponsor as mine is blank on the front? I like the new top, bought it as soon as it came out as a show of defiance. Looking forward to wearing it on match days, when that rare event comes along, a football match. I am so scunnered with football politicking I just long for us to be playing again. If you can get it for £25 sounds like a bargain to me!

Pity they don't do the unsponsored version. Haven't been able to get into Newcastle, so havent seen what they are like size wise. Are they big / small made or much the same as last years?

I don't like the ones that are tight fitting and would buy a bigger size if such.

JJB are doing an offer where you are getting an extra 15% off anything in store over £10 plus free delivery. Just checked the Rangers short sleeve mens top and it works out at £25. Good price for anyone that still hasn't been able to buy it yet

rep for you

saved me just short of £30 for mine and my boys nice one (tu)

Well played mate. Well played indeed (tu)

Well spotted!

It's not the home jersey, but I really liked this and just bought it.

http://www.jjbsports.com/RFC-mens-cotton-polo-m-navy/white//shop/fcp-product/33024?colour=navy

Quoting me at £25.49

Good find mate!

Some of the polo shirts and training gear is pretty smart too.