How many times

How many times will we score 10 or more  

189 members have voted

1. 1. How many times will we score ten or more

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't bring myself to vote on this. How about a modicum of respect at least?

Respect in defeat, magnanimity in victory.

That aside, how many times have we watched Rangers score 3-4 goals and completely take the foot off the gas? Caley at Ibrox, 5-0 half time and absolutely demolishing them and 5-0 full time being a fairly recent example. The rhats being down to 9 and we barely attempted another pass after that being another. Like it or not our players have almost always shown this on the park and I don't see any reason it won't continue, even in the 3rd division.

"What Would Ally Say?" is a good rule of thumb in football responses.

He would give the SFL3 teams due respect and write off no one.

One of Ally's biggest jobs will be to stop an arrogant, complacent attitude infecting the team mindset.

I knew before I looked this thread was from someone who joined recently. :shifty:

Before you start that pish look at the logic behind my post. I've explained it clearly and also said I think it's not a good thing and just shows the folly of putting us in the third.

And when did this love in for other teams start? Did I miss an apology from them over their collective attempts to screw us over?

Come on mate, we regularly put 5 past SPL teams and to think we won't be blowing these tiny wee teams off the pitch is just silly. The difference in quality between us and the rest of the league we have been dropped in is vast. Think about it, say one of these teams has a few of its "better" players out, comes to Ibrox and has a bad day. Is ten really that far fetched? Shit, the fiddlers put 9 past the sheep not that long ago. We are going to run up cricket scores most weeks. Not being arrogant here, we are just miles better.

how many times did we put 5 past teams last season? Remember, to score 10 you need to score more than 1 goal every 10mins. Not going to happen with the squad we have. Even our full stregnth team wouldn't do it.

Bloody hell mate.

I will be more than happy winning every game 1-0 while i enjoy bus journeys to grounds unknown sing and dance in proper terracing and enjoy drinking these wee places dry. Gonna be some laugh and adventure. But at the same time show these places and clubs respect.

There is no guarantee we will win every game, I will take any win that comes our way, whatever the score. 10-0 would be an unnecessary humiliation. At least these clubs Chairmen voted to accept us into their league and stood up to the bully boys at the SPL and SFA. We really should be showing some respect to these clubs and their fans.

I think that this is so disrespectful,We are Rangers surely were better than that.As someone else said at least these teams wanted us in their league.Also if we do go 3or4 up l think it would be the ideal time to give the youngsters a go rather than try to humiliate a wee club. A stupid thread. doh

I think some people really not thought this through and rather than display mind numbing arrogance perhaps it might be better to gain a few friends over the next couple of seasons so as we don't end up in a corner again without any friends to help us fight our side. I can definately see other battles ahead with the authorities given the situation that appears to have developed at hampden.

With regard to football we have a weaker squad

we will be against players playing out of their skins every weak not only to try put one over the mighty rangers but maybe to change their lives and fulfil a dream of a full time professional contract.

As a rule away we will probably be playing on pitches that are of the minimum size they can get away with.

I certainly hope Ally is able to drive any thoights of complacency from the team that is on show here.

I think some people really not thought this through and rather than display mind numbing arrogance perhaps it might be better to gain a few friends over the next couple of seasons so as we don't end up in a corner again without any friends to help us fight our side. I can definately see other battles ahead with the authorities given the situation that appears to have developed at hampden.

With regard to football we have a weaker squad

we will be against players playing out of their skins every weak not only to try put one over the mighty rangers but maybe to change their lives and fulfil a dream of a full time professional contract.

As a rule away we will probably be playing on pitches that are of the minimum size they can get away with.

I certainly hope Ally is able to drive any thoights of complacency from the team that is on show here.

Agreed Southcoastbear, it is certainly not as cut and dried as some would have us believe. I also agree that our friends in Scottish football are few and far between and that we should not alienate ourselves from potential allies.

Funny place this, about a month ago I posted something suggesting building bridges and trying to make some allies. The general response was fuck them all. Now I'm accused of disrespect cause I think the imbalance will be shown over the season with some stupid score lines. I must have said several times I don't think his is going to make for much of a spectacle and that pumping teams with a tiny fraction of our resources brings no glory. Still it seems many people have got all worried about hurting the feelings of the wee teams fans. The wee teams fans that if you look on other sites want us dead and buried.

I'm genuinely surprised by how few people on here can't envisage a scenario were a team comes to Ibrox, maybe get a man sent of then have a mare and take a tanking.

No need to run up a cricket score till we meet the diddy teams in the SPhelL the SFL teams we will go all out to win but will be sporting and respectful in doing so, those other 11 bassas score early and score often.