License Granted?

James Baillie @Vanguard_Bears

VB understands a deal has been made between SPL and SFL regards TV rights and Rangrs license to play football will be issued by the SFA.

We better not have caved in to these bastards.

Edit : Apparently the deal is SPL to get 15 Rangers games as part of their tv coverage and there is to be no stripping of trophies.

James Baillie @Vanguard_Bears

VB understands a deal has been made between SPL and SFL regards TV rights and Rangrs license to play football will be issued by the SFA.

We better not have caved in to these bastards.

Lets see what the deal is before we do any celebrating or anything else.

I don't trust my family these days FFS.

Its sent us all mental this shit, hope this is the end of it so we can get back on track asap.

Impeccable source and now awaiting official statement from SPL, SFL and Rangers. No idea yet if any "conditions" were attached but our understanding is there weren't any but that has still to be confirmed

If the license has been granted unconditionally I hope that answers Green's critics once and for all :praise:

If the license has been granted unconditionally I hope that answers Green's critics once and for all :praise:

While he deserves to be cut some slack from certain fans I think we should all be cautious when it comes to the running of the club, no matter who is in charge. And at all times.

While he deserves to be cut some slack from certain fans I think we should all be cautious when it comes to the running of the club, no matter who is in charge. And at all times.

I didn't mean to imply that we shouldn't be vigilant, I just meant that the people questioning his motives or his ability should finally give it a rest

SPL the corrupt b*stards, want our titles, want our tv money, take a gun to our head why dont you. Shower of w*nkers.

Just give us our membership, yous have caused us enough grief, not allowed us to play any competetive friendlies and we are due to play our first game of the season in FOUR days.

Yous have really shown your class here SPL.

F*ck the SPL :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

I didn't mean to imply that we shouldn't be vigilant, I just meant that the people questioning his motives or his ability should finally give it a rest

Cool mate.

I'm happy for a section of our fans to be questioning any owners motives as it's in our best interests. The problem would different if a section became a majority however. I'm not sure if that's the case just now ......... possibly 50-50?

Great news but at my initiation I was taught to be cautious, support Rangers totally no equivocation, support Green but always watching and being a wee bit wary. I really just wanna be heading to the Vancouver Rangers Supporters Club this Sunday at 7 am to see my Rangers play. Like all on here I am sick of all the twist turns pandering posturing by wee scheidts that routinely could not clean our boots, speaking of which get them loaded Brechin here we come back to your regular station now with FOOTBALL news, :21::uk::crabflute:

Impeccable source and now awaiting official statement from SPL, SFL and Rangers. No idea yet if any "conditions" were attached but our understanding is there weren't any but that has still to be confirmed

I hope yer fucking right here mate.

I'll be very pissed off if we've had these bastards at the SPL making demands of our club when we're not even in the same fuckin league as them.

I hope yer fucking right here mate.

I'll be very pissed off if we've had these bastards at the SPL making demands of our club when we're not even in the same fuckin league as them.

You'll see it on vb and you'll know who posted it and his sources are always impeccable Booler.