Robbie Savage

Mckay

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's serious, I'd definitely take him. Bit of a bell-end but when has that stopped us signing players? I mean, the forum is unanimously eager for us to sign Ian Black, who injured one of our players pretty blatantly.

He'd be good to have in the dressing room and he would walk it at this level.

Are him and Lemmon not best buddies from their time a Leicester?

For that reason i am wary, think the cunt might be trying to take the piss.

And if he is pals with Lennon, god knows what he might get up to while at our club, could easily come away with a "all rangers fans are bigots" piece in a national newspaper.

If he's serious then surely he deserves credit for it ? It certainly shows the pull that the club that is Rangers still has, never been a huge fan but if he's genuine I think it's a comment that deserves maybe a bit of respect rather than abuse. I can't believe somebody said he's a bigger cunt than that rat manger Lennon , thought I'd misread that

Experienced player who played at the top level for a number of years, willing to play for nothing and offering ( on twitter yes ). Why not? Would help a lot of the younger lads improve am sure.

Spot on . He may be a dick but to play in the epl most of his career,must have something about him,also has allways kept himself fit

couple of seasons back had a proper dig at us/davie weir by saying that the only reason weir was still playing was coz he only had to play 4 tines a season. ....also made comment that managing the of must be easy but was shot diwn as ray stubbs said how can always having to finish first be easy if your 2nd your last not an easy job at all

Are him and Lemmon not best buddies from their time a Leicester?

For that reason i am wary, think the cunt might be trying to take the piss.

And if he is pals with Lennon, god knows what he might get up to while at our club, could easily come away with a "all rangers fans are bigots" piece in a national newspaper.

Slightly paranoid of you mate. Just because he's friends with him from their time together at Leicester, it doesn't mean he's going to try and sabotage us or cause problems from within.

Does it matter?

Savage is a jocular type who takes the piss out of anything, mostly himself actually, and is paid to offer outrageous views.

Spot on. The guy is basically a permanent pantomine villian, doesn't bother me at all.