Sky and Espn

It's time we organised ourselves to stop the witchhunt. Call Sky and tell them you intend to cancel your contract for sport and espn if they do not tell the SPL to drop the dual contract probe. We are the People, let our voice be heard. Enough is Enough we must get back to football. If thousands of Rangers fans intend to cancel the new SPL tv deal will fail and the chairmen will panic. Let us show our strength , our club cannot defend itself but we can take the fight forward on its behalf!!!

It's time we organised ourselves to stop the witchhunt. Call Sky and tell them you intend to cancel your contract for sport and espn if they do not tell the SPL to drop the dual contract probe. We are the People, let our voice be heard. Enough is Enough we must get back to football. If thousands of Rangers fans intend to cancel the new SPL tv deal will fail and the chairmen will panic. Let us show our strength , our club cannot defend itself but we can take the fight forward on its behalf!!!

first post is topic = minging of tarrierism ... fuck off

I don't think it makes much of a difference really to be honest. I would imagine that sky is a massive company and not only football fans own it. And to be honest, millions of people would rather watch the English premier league or the spannish league, so why of you love football would you ditch sky. Madness

Have you ever tried cancelling Sky? What will happen is your call will be put through to the section dealing with cancellations and no-one will want to answer because if they do and you cancel that person suffers via lack of bonus for letting a customer go.

So you will either be on hold for a very long time at a VERY expensive rate and you either will hang up in frustration or be subjected to a hard sell about alternatives to cancellation and warned of penalty fees for so doing.

But wait, you want to go through this process to merely threaten to cancel if Sky don't put the SPL in its place? Well then you will be given platitudes at best about how your point will be highlighted at a higher level and the relieved operator will come off the phone and wipe a bead of sweat from his/her brow at the fact that you haven't actually cancelled.

You will also have paid a wee fortune in your phone bill to make your threat known.

Not only this but you will have to do it all over again if you want to carry out your threat.

Finally a few hundred thousand cancellations - if you are lucky - is a mere drop in the ocean to the millions who will continue to subscribe to Sky.

The idealogy of your OP may appeal to you and others but the reality is completely different.

And there you go I didn't call you one of those from the dark side either!

Plus if I ditched my sky ( which I wouldn't do ) I couldn't watch " shark men" anymore. That would really dissapoint me.

Dunno what I'd do without Babestation. Freeview time is the best of the day.

Have you ever tried cancelling Sky? What will happen is your call will be put through to the section dealing with cancellations and no-one will want to answer because if they do and you cancel that person suffers via lack of bonus for letting a customer go.

So you will either be on hold for a very long time at a VERY expensive rate and you either will hang up in frustration or be subjected to a hard sell about alternatives to cancellation and warned of penalty fees for so doing.

But wait, you want to go through this process to merely threaten to cancel if Sky don't put the SPL in its place? Well then you will be given platitudes at best about how your point will be highlighted at a higher level and the relieved operator will come off the phone and wipe a bead of sweat from his/her brow at the fact that you haven't actually cancelled.

You will also have paid a wee fortune in your phone bill to make your threat known.

Not only this but you will have to do it all over again if you want to carry out your threat.

Finally a few hundred thousand cancellations - if you are lucky - is a mere drop in the ocean to the millions who will continue to subscribe to Sky.

The idealogy of your OP may appeal to you and others but the reality is completely different.

And they'll continue to charge you anyway as you didn't send a letter cancelling your subscription. They will deny all knowledge of your dissatisfaction because the Indian call centre hasn't passed them the details. You'll be threatened with legal action for non payment as soon as your DD is stopped and your " Please Reconsider " letter will arrive within 3 days..........43 days after you'd decided to tell them to GTF!! Do yourself a favour and go to a really good streaming site. Sky, I dealt with as a publican and they're diabastrical. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And they'll continue to charge you anyway as you didn't send a letter cancelling your subscription. They will deny all knowledge of your dissatisfaction because the Indian call centre hasn't passed them the details. You'll be threatened with legal action for non payment as soon as your DD is stopped and your " Please Reconsider " letter will arrive within 3 days..........43 days after you'd decided to tell them to GTF!! Do yourself a favour and go to a really good streaming site. Sky, I dealt with as a publican and they're diabastrical. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've used streaming for a few years mate, what would you consider a "good streaming site"?

I like this reply. You have thought it through. (tu)

only people who are no longer on a contract can cancel their sky completley without penalty. This can be done either by calling up sky - if you have a sky landline then you can call free on 150 or you can simply cancel your sky direct debit at the bank which will result in Sky calling you themselves at which time you can tell them that you wish to cancel and have no interest in discussing the matter further.

Those on a contract can simply call up and downgrade their sky sports package.

Both variations are not really going to make a big difference to sky with it's 10m customers.

What would make a difference is if Bears who do not have sky got sky installed with a free installation offer and then cancelled their contract within the 31 day cooling off period citing their reason for cancelling is that they do not find the service to be value for money and find the fact that sky is showing a sub-standard product like the SPL appaling ... It costs SKY nearly £1000 to install a new customer so if someone is cancelling within the 31 days then sky is taking a hit of nearly £1000 ... 10000 bears do that in a week and you can bet Sky will take notice ...

ats wats wrong with our support we will not stand side by side with each other.if we all told sky to fuck off surley thay will take notice are we all not cut from the same cloth too many people pander to the epl now days you wanna support them cunts then fuck off your not wanted real rangers men only need apply

ats wats wrong with our support we will not stand side by side with each other.if we all told sky to fuck off surley thay will take notice are we all not cut from the same cloth too many people pander to the epl now days you wanna support them cunts then fuck off your not wanted real rangers men only need apply

Away you to fuck.

Cause' Ive got Sky i'm not a Rangers man, Thats a new one.

No. " ats wats" wrong with our support, is the likes of you talking nonsense and using impropper spelling and grammar in posts.