2010 League Cup Final

I was ridiculously ill that day. Went straight from the hospital to hampden :lol:

Amazing day though!

:lol:

We were at the corner Miller ran to after he scored. Every cunt was standing on the seats, I broke the one in front of me.

I remember being absolutely gutted for Danny Wilson that day.

We were at the corner Miller ran to after he scored. Every cunt was standing on the seats, I broke the one in front of me.

Brilliant! :lol:

I was at the other end from you, same side of hampden though, no sitting where I was either!

Aye, same. Never thought we were winning it after that

I ended up about three rows in front of where I was sitting when Miller scored :lol:

I felt sorry for Thommo that day, had the ref spotted an infringement on him he'd never have had to make that tackle. I've still never understood why Craig Thomson got to ref that game anyway, a St Mirren fan, from Paisley, refereeing a final which his hometown club are in. Typical SFA.

I ended up about three rows in front of where I was sitting when Miller scored :lol:

I felt sorry for Thommo that day, had the ref spotted an infringement on him he'd never have had to make that tackle. I've still never understood why Craig Thomson got to ref that game anyway, a St Mirren fan, from Paisley, refereeing a final which his hometown club are in. Typical SFA.

Aye, same as the day Edu scored in the 93rd minute, ended up miles behind my seat and had some belters of bruises :lol: Totally worth it though.

What a day!