So, how long do these high profile Olympic events in Glasgow go on for?

How do we do it Oleg???

I was working in Hampden in the lead up to the games and it's fully fenced in all around it also the media will use any protest etc during the Olympic games against our fan base ( you know what they are like)

Saying that I think they showed themselfs up anyway regarding the north korea flag :lol:

not sure, but what would our mesasge be exactly, and how would we go about it?

personally i'm not so sure about hijacking the olympics for protest reasons. It's a rather sensitive area after what happened in Munich.

I think we should keep our grievances between us, the SFA & scotland.

not sure, but what would our mesasge be exactly, and how would we go about it?

personally i'm not so sure about hijacking the olympics for protest reasons. It's a rather sensitive area after what happened in Munich.

I think we should keep our grievances between us, the SFA & scotland.

The SFA/SPL may be making decisions at Hampden soon. Put the pressure on.

I'm thinking of invading the pitch with my big "fuck the SFA" banner.

now we're talking........maybe a streak with rheagan and dhoncasters name written on each arse cheek to highlight true proper arseholes..........in any case, they've done a sterling job dressing up all those fans as chairs and nearly starting ww3 with yesterdays flag shite :wanker::wanker:

LOL

I see some posters refuse to acknowledge that this was a London cockup and nothing to do with the SFA :D.

I suppose the humiliating chaos over the diving is somehow down to Scotland to?

You mean like some of the bad people refuse to acknowledge that Big Jock Knew ?

You mean like some of the bad people refuse to acknowledge that Big Jock Knew ?

What is this obssesion you have with them. This is supposed to be a rangers forum, I fail to see where your going with that .

Fact is, people here are making themselves look stupid by pretending the Oylimpic chaos is somehow down to Scotland.

It's some of the worst self loathing I have ever witnessed, and I find it most offensive.

What is this obssesion you have with them. This is supposed to be a rangers forum, I fail to see where your going with that .

Fact is, people here are making themselves look stupid by pretending the Oylimpic chaos is somehow down to Scotland.

It's some of the worst self loathing I have ever witnessed, and I find it most offensive.

Why do u find it offensive? Why did they not do checks to see if everything was ok? blaming London :lol:

Seriously, how's he still here?

All he's done since he joined is have a go at us.

You racist, anti-Irish bastard!

There is no obsession just the truth. Whats you obsession with pretending to a Rangers fan?

ah so there blaming London now. They fucked it up get a grip.

YAWN, London provided the video packages to screen before the games.

It was LONDON who produced them with ALL the inherent errors.

Please excuse the Scottish officials for assuming London would at least get the flags right without having to check each film prior to sh

showing.

YES, London's fault. Sorry

YAWN, London provided the video packages to screen before the games.

It was LONDON who produced them with ALL the inherent errors.

Please excuse the Scottish officials for assuming London would at least get the flags right without having to check each film prior to sh

showing.

YES, London's fault. Sorry

You come out with a load of tripe.

Everybody knows it was Neil Lennon. doh

Are we missing an opportunity to get our message across?

Write to the North Korean Embassy expressing horror and embarrassment at the flag fiasco, and tell them which officials at Hampden they should send their "comments and feedback" to ...