Ally McCoist statement

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ally, ye certainly didnae miss anybody and hit the wall.

Just the way it should be. If ye've something tae say in support of our club, say it.

And remember, you WILL get the chance to even the score with every fucking one of these clubs and chairmen who fucked you over.

this man epitimises everything the late great mr struth said it took to be a ranger. reading that makes me want to take to the street and get militant with all them who are trying to screw us. no surrender super ally.

love the guy. One of if not the greatest Ranger ever. Titles and triumph's aren't always in silver and cups....sometimes a morale victory as good as this has been for us despite all the shite of "rangers no more" we have been fed for 5 months.

Ally was there to fight this ALONE with NO board and i will always be greatful he was there for the club and us as fans.

We are the People.

Ally is a Legend. The man speaks for us all with absolute class and dignity, he says the things that need said, yet others that have that public forum are too cowed to say. My heart swells with pride every time this man speaks.