We will fight for Titles

scarkev

CHIEF Executive Charles Green has insisted he will fight for all of Rangers titles if they are threatened by an SPL probe.

Part of the SFA membership agreement allows the SPL the continue its investigation into alleged contractual issues.

Green said: "Like all of the other issues we will deal with this full on. This is something that Sevco has put itself in the firing line for when it is clearly an oldco issue.

"However, this has still to be played out. HMRC has still to reach a decision or announce their decision.

"I understand the SPL has put a panel together to look at this issue and we will contest it every inch of the way.

"The view of the club, the fans and indeed newcomers like myself is that those titles and those games were won fairly and belong to this club. We will fight it to the finish."

Green also insists that those out there who cannot bring themselves to call the club Rangers should realise the error of their ways.

He said: "I think everyone knows that it's Rangers that are playing at Ibrox whether its owned by company A or company B.

"Our main rivals - or our former main rivals - across the city they have had three different companies in their lifespan.

"In fact if you look at their corporate structure now it's more complicated than Rangers' is.

"So it's not about an individual or a corporate company with a registration number. This is Rangers and will always be Rangers."

CHIEF Executive Charles Green has insisted he will fight for all of Rangers titles if they are threatened by an SPL probe.

Part of the SFA membership agreement allows the SPL the continue its investigation into alleged contractual issues.

Green said: "Like all of the other issues we will deal with this full on. This is something that Sevco has put itself in the firing line for when it is clearly an oldco issue.

"However, this has still to be played out. HMRC has still to reach a decision or announce their decision.

"I understand the SPL has put a panel together to look at this issue and we will contest it every inch of the way.

"The view of the club, the fans and indeed newcomers like myself is that those titles and those games were won fairly and belong to this club. We will fight it to the finish."

Green also insists that those out there who cannot bring themselves to call the club Rangers should realise the error of their ways.

He said: "I think everyone knows that it's Rangers that are playing at Ibrox whether its owned by company A or company B.

"Our main rivals - or our former main rivals - across the city they have had three different companies in their lifespan.

"In fact if you look at their corporate structure now it's more complicated than Rangers' is.

"So it's not about an individual or a corporate company with a registration number. This is Rangers and will always be Rangers."

Well said that man :clap: we will fight to the end - No Surrender :uk:

Did Charles Green say the bits in bold? if so what a man my opinion of him is steadily heading upwards.

Yeah mate, taken straight from the official site. Brilliant...just expect a reply from liewell in the papers tomorrow! Bout time we set a few people straight!

Yeah mate, taken straight from the official site. Brilliant...just expect a reply from liewell in the papers tomorrow! Bout time we set a few people straight!

I don't care what Liewell has to say so long as Charlie keeps sticking the facts to them.No surrender. :21:

Well said :clap: let the cunts in the east know we'll be having no more of their shite

Timmy won't be happy at that statement lol. Still a bit suspicious of green but that is a very well worded statement. As always actions speak louder than words, I will wait to see what happens

I think Green will come out all guns blazing now we have our licence.

I'm pretty sure he was holding back while we were waiting on our licence - now we have that i'm hoping he keeps coming out with statements like this.

Do we have our licence? Been out, last I heard was about a temporary one :pipe: