Season Tickets  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Simple poll

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't vote on this as I didn't have one due to work commitments I could only go midweek but desperately want to buy 2 for this season as my job has changed.

Does anyone know if there will be a public sale for sure and what are my chances?

Desperate Loyal!

I can't vote on this as I didn't have one due to work commitments I could only go midweek but desperately want to buy 2 for this season as my job has changed.

Does anyone know if there will be a public sale for sure and what are my chances?

Desperate Loyal!

There's a public sale after STs are in. You'll get one, I wouldn't worry bud.

Never in any doubt. I never chose to be a Rangers supporter. I was chosen. Therefore I can't chose not to be a Rangers supporter. Been going to Ibrox for nearly 50 years so to late to change now.

Have to vote not renewing, but that is because I haven't had a season ticket before but definitely getting one this year. For the record that is not because I am not a committed bear.

Started going to Ibrox a a 8 year old back in 1968. Went to every game, home and away and had to wait 7 years to see us winning the league, but back then games were not all ticket except OF and cup games.

Continued to go to most games in Scotland and traveled abroad a few times until I left Scotland in my mid 20s. Was out of Scotland for almost 20 years and during that time the Souness revolution took place and when I came back family commitments stopped me making every game. Have gone to about 10 home gaes each of the last 5 years but just bought tickets. Might not get to amny more games this year but will buy a ST as I want ST sales to be as high as possible this season.

The 3 cunts they voted for no can fuck off, watch CG vid...get the the ST's bought....

Here for the journey.... (tu)

I wouldn't worry mate, the 3 that said no will give me a better chance of getting 2 for me and my son who didn't have them before :)

Have to vote not renewing, but that is because I haven't had a season ticket before but definitely getting one this year. For the record that is not because I am not a committed bear.

Started going to Ibrox a a 8 year old back in 1968. Went to every game, home and away and had to wait 7 years to see us winning the league, but back then games were not all ticket except OF and cup games.

Continued to go to most games in Scotland and traveled abroad a few times until I left Scotland in my mid 20s. Was out of Scotland for almost 20 years and during that time the Souness revolution took place and when I came back family commitments stopped me making every game. Have gone to about 10 home gaes each of the last 5 years but just bought tickets. Might not get to amny more games this year but will buy a ST as I want ST sales to be as high as possible this season.

Renewing / buying 1st ST

Potatoe/potatoe

You ticked wrong box bear