Season Tickets  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Simple poll

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone who hasn't been banned from FollowFollow tell us what the feeling is over renewals over there are they still boycotting the club they supposedly support :rolleyes: or are any of them moving away from Dingwalls brainwashing?

Oh and don't give me crap about being obessesed with them because FF is the largest Rangers fans forum on the internet and if they are all telling people to boycott then our season ticket sale will suffer and so will the club because they are refusing to admit they were wrong and they care more about their ego's than they do about Rangers.

I must have had Over a dozen text messages last night from elated Bears all desperate to get on with the new season

I had one negative text about Green selling us out, how can we back the club without backing him blah blah blah

That text came from the only person I know who still uses FF so I am guessing what their reaction is over there

Bheasts in Bears clothing

What's the chances that our temporary membership won't be extended and made permanent?

I'm going to be getting a season ticket today but I have a worry that I'll buy it then won't get the membership we need. And I'll have wasted my money..

What's the chances that our temporary membership won't be extended and made permanent?

I'm going to be getting a season ticket today but I have a worry that I'll buy it then won't get the membership we need. And I'll have wasted my money..

As long as we transfer the share we'll get the full membership.

Don't think their taking money for them till after friday anyway, I might be wrong though.

Going with the majority at the RSC at this time, so no just now.

Not renewing doesn't mean that I won't buy tickets though. It's not long ago that this was the norm anyway as the older bears on here will remember.

Still listening to Bomber then?

Do you honestly think he would have got us through this licence issue with a better outcome than what we have?

As long as we transfer the share we'll get the full membership.

Don't think their taking money for them till after friday anyway, I might be wrong though.

Ah cheers pal, my uncle said he'll pick me up at 10am to head To Ibrox aswell. Far too early for my liking!

Any1 any idea when public sale for the first home game will be? Cant get a season ticket as itd be too expensive travelling from NI every other weekend but desperate to get tickets for first game at ibrox in two weeks!

Still listening to Bomber then?

Do you honestly think he would have got us through this licence issue with a better outcome than what we have?

Still in agreement with him that fan ownership is the only long term viable option.

The main problem with the Trust is the cocks running it, rather than the ideology behind it, thus my support for the fact that we should still aim for that, with the time now being our best chance due to the fact that our value is at its lowest. Will I back the Trust proposition ready to be released? Not if the same bellends are involved, but thats got nowt to do with not wanting US to own it.

Do I trust Green - No. Can I understand why punters are desperate to get ST's and get back to the football rather than all the shit we have been subjected to? Of course.

The majority of guys I spoke to yesterday when I was in town for a few ales still do not trust him. I know the RM direction is to support him but I am not hearing that from my club at all, and as I say, the other guys I have called since I came back feel the same.

I am torn to be honest.

Appears our new spokesman is not renewing.

True, that's what he's said. Although he plans to go to all the home games.

Hmm. Very strange attitude from one who's been so vociferous in recent months about the financial peril facing ths club.

It seems the company he's been keeping lately is having an effect.

Can't understand anyone not wanting to renew and help the Club unless they can't financially!

We're signing SPL Standard players and keeping all our coaching team staff etc etc,so for me I'm bloody excited about the new season and watching us winning trophys again on our way to the top!!

Hmm. Very strange attitude from one who's been so vociferous in recent months about the financial peril facing ths club.

Would this be Mr. Graham your discussing here gentlemen?

@FiveSTARBear: My old boy passed the baton to my brother and me as far as season tickets go has instructed his loyal sons to get him a seat this season. Anybody had similar requests? Welcome back the oldguard! Some behavioural modifications maybe required #WATP #Rangersfamilly

can someone who hasn't been banned from FollowFollow tell us what the feeling is over renewals over there are they still boycotting the club they supposedly support :rolleyes: or are any of them moving away from Dingwalls brainwashing?

Oh and don't give me crap about being obessesed with them because FF is the largest Rangers fans forum on the internet and if they are all telling people to boycott then our season ticket sale will suffer and so will the club because they are refusing to admit they were wrong and they care more about their ego's than they do about Rangers.

I got banned from FF, but my wife can still get on, some are u turning, alot still boycotting tho.

The real fans will be known soon.

I got banned from FF, but my wife can still get on, some are u turning, alot still boycotting tho.

The real fans will be known soon.

Theres a lot of decent bears on Follow Follow but they are not able to voice their opinions as that means they get Banned.

Seems easily influenced.

I'm not renewing but I'll be buying my very first season ticket. As a shift worker I've always found it difficult to get to games but I'm excited about the season ahead and I want to be there as much as possible. CAN'T WAIT!