Whos heading to the game today?

Can I pay at the gate and is there anywhere to park the car?

Yeah £5 at the gate, not sure about parking mate I'm trying to find out about that myself. Might need to get the train instead, it's just across the road from the stadium.

I'm from Cambuslang---park is in Somerville St---no parking really but no restrictions in parking all around the streets etc. nearest Bears pub --the black bull, cambuslang main street just up the road.Read earlier here £5 admission. Good atmosphere, pies bovril etc.

Does anyone know what Ramgers players are in the squad?

Just about every young player from age 15 through 20 knows who Gadger was. So I expect many of them will want to be there unless they are in preperations for Sunday's game. Anyhows I hope it is a brilliant day out and to young Gary keep this going mate, your dad was one of a kind, he and my dad are likely having a pint watching this today sitting at Jesus's right hand side.

That's me just home from this. Three-one, us, and deserved.

3-0 to Rangers. Mitchell with 2 not sure who got the other.

Rangers XI: Currie; Sinnamon, Gasparotto, Pascazio, Wilson; Aird, Fotheringham, Murdoch, Clarke; Mitchell; Gallagher

One of them is wrong, I'm sure. Aaron McGregor started at right-back and went off in the second-half, but he's not in that line-up.

Mitchell's free-kick was a peach and that big centre-half, Gasparotto, won everything he challenged for. Murdoch looked tidy in the middle, as well.

Cambuslang's number eight was their best player, I thought.