Very proud

It's not usually my thing to type this kind of message, and I readily admit that today my feelings may be influenced by an acute sense of relief that we have finally got our licence and will soon be playing football again, but I really feel compelled to say that I feel very proud today.

Proud that despite all the hatred we have encountered and the hostile attempts to kill us, The Rangers are still here and set to become even greater than before. Proud of our wonderful manager. Proud of the mature reaction of supporters to our demotion to division 3, excited by the new challenges we face and exultant that the hatred and bigotry of our enemies will eventually lead to their deserved demise.

Quite simply, I've never more been in love with The Rangers as I am today.

P.S. Well done Charles Green.

Tear's in my eyes as I type and every time I watch a Rangers video on Rangerstv or you tube.

I may be 1000's of miles away in Olathe, Kansas but my heart is with you all back in Scotland.

So proud to be a Ranger.... always, now and FOREVER.

We ARE The People!

21.gifsmiley-gen014.gifhail.gifhh.gif

Tear's in my eyes as I type and every time I watch a Rangers video on Rangerstv or you tube.

I may be 1000's of miles away in Olathe, Kansas but my heart is with you all back in Scotland.

We ARE The People!

(tu)

We ARE The People!

They can take us out of Scotland and away from Rangers, BUT they can never take Scotland out of us or Rangers away. We need to get you into a NARSA Rangers club mate and if you want a great wee holiday next year come to San Francisco end of May begining of June and party with close to 1000 bears and bearettes from around the world, Ally and Charles Green with the Div3 trophy should be there as well.

Will be at the Vancouver Rangers Club tomorrow ready to cheer the boys in blue as we watch the game.

And whilst we are at it, time too to pay tribute to those players who have stayed or recently joined us.

Ian Black for one could easily have signed for a SPL club but wanted to come here. How cool is that?

Brilliant too that the likes of Jig, Lee Wallace, Scott Perry, Andy Little, Boca, Edu, Bedoya and Alexander have to-date also remained loyal.

:praise: