Just think tomorrow.

Der Hammer

I have been waiting for what seems like forever and it is finally upon us,no more SPL or SFA but real football.

A new adventure awaits us and i for one am really looking forward to it.No more SPL arseholes clinging to our tails trying to lick our balls, we are on a new journey full of optimism and they are going to die.COME ON RANGERS lets get it on.

I'm looking forward to it that much I doubt I'll sleep tonight :lol:

Can't wait to stand shoulder to shoulder with bears in a tiny wee ground up in Brechin and cheer as the Rangers come on to the field :21: have never felt as excited for a season to start :D

I can't wait. Sadly I won't be seeing the Rangers until August 18th for the first home game (maybe the league cup v East Fife on August 4, we'll see) but I'll be following it on BBC Alba with my gaelic dictionary to hand!

I can't wait. Sadly I won't be seeing the Rangers until August 18th for the first home game (maybe the league cup v East Fife on August 4, we'll see) but I'll be following it on BBC Alba with my gaelic dictionary to hand!

You won't need a gaelic dictionary mate.... goal is a goal in any language. :uk:

I'm looking forward to it that much I doubt I'll sleep tonight :lol:

Can't wait to stand shoulder to shoulder with bears in a tiny wee ground up in Brechin and cheer as the Rangers come on to the field :21: have never felt as excited for a season to start :D

how do you think the Brechins of this world will be thinking,the youngsters that will be able to see the massive club that we are,fckn brilliant ,lets spread the word guys,personally i think it was meant to be,not that we need any more supporters but maybe,just maybe this will spread the word,we are without doubt the harlem globetrotters of Scottish football,and EASILY the most talked about club in these islands,everyone i have spoken to about football has talked about us,because we are THE CLUB that EVERYONE strives to adhere to,apart ofcourse from the Irish loving community...........

Just watching Rangers again will be great, but I cannot get excited about facing part time clubs every week. The SPL was painful enough, but at least we had Europe as a welcome distraction for however long it lasted. We are where we are, so we get on with it, but in a league context we are just watching a formality and that is not healthy for the club or the fans. The general enthusiasm I have encountered amongst fellow supporters regarding life in the 4th tier slightly baffles me.

The general enthusiasm I have encountered amongst fellow supporters regarding life in the 4th tier slightly baffles me.

after all the shit we have been through the people want to get back to watching football