how many Golds will team GB win

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by today's hype, and result, could b a huge anti climax.

When u set the bar high, invariably somebody comes slong snd sets it higher.

Hope today was a blip, reckon if we emulate or slightly beat last time will b an achievement.

The targets set by the team principal to me is unrealistic.

In my opinion, of course.

Cavendish wasn't gash and the divers were never expected to win gold.

Too many people believe everything that is printed in The Sun and The Mirror.

I haven't read any of those. I would say the odds on favourite finishing outside the top 20 was gash. I would say the boys fucking up their bread and butter dive was gash.

I haven't read any of those. I would say the odds on favourite finishing outside the top 20 was gash. I would say the boys fucking up their bread and butter dive was gash.

If you haven't been taking your lead from the populist press then your failure to understand the vagaries of both sports must be the root cause.

The end result is the same.

You are obviously clueless about cycling. Didn't see the diving so can't comment. I know the individual dives are still to come though.

If you haven't been taking your lead from the populist press then your failure to understand the vagaries of both sports must be the root cause.

The end result is the same.

I listened to ex athlete commentators who had been involved in those sports talking about it. Thats good enough for me.

I listened to ex athlete commentators who had been involved in those sports talking about it. Thats good enough for me.

Really?

Which ex-professional cyclist said that Cavendish was gash, or indeed laid ANY blame at his door for where he finished in the RR?

If anything Team GB performed excellently in the road race. It's not their fault that the other teams refused to go after the breakaway group.

Cavendish said that they maintained a speed of 60km/h for the last hour, which for a team of 4, is unbelievable!